ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Helluva deal on a gaming laptop equipped with a 3060 + Ryzen 5 5600h
Mephistopheles Janx 02:20 AM 01-31-2023
https://acerrecertified.com/acer-nit...an515-45-r6xd/

If you sign up for their newsletter you get a 5% discount code or you can find it on sites like retailmenot and the like.

$616.54 with no sales tax and free shipping. I've had it for about a week now and I'm quite pleased with it. There are two m.2 slots available for storage and I picked up a 2TB drive to store all my games on it. I also bumped it up to 32GB of RAM so I should be set for mobile gaming for the foreseeable future.

Be aware... if you intend to upgrade to just 16GB or RAM I would wait for the laptop to arrive. It is *SUPPOSED* to come with a single 8GB stick but my friend got another one and hers had two 4GB sticks.

The downside is that there is only a 90 day warranty and the LED keyboard's zone 3 got stuck with a lilac color so I had to change it to blue from white.

Oh, and its an Acer so while they are very well within the normal industry range of returns and the like... it's an Acer.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:00 AM 03-15-2023
I have a HP Spectre x360. But its like 6 years old. I probably need more of an office powerhouse than a gaming laptop. Want to be able to run many different programs at one time and a battery that lasts a long long time and also that can flip into a tablet. Need at least 16 GB ram. Any recommendations?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up