ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Media Center>Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
RunKC 10:24 AM 12-24-2022
Just dropped on Netflix yesterday after being in theatres since last month.

Anyone else enjoy this movie? I thought Knives Out was a solid enjoyable film. This one was fun for me too.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Miles 07:15 PM 12-28-2022
Thought the sequel was not quite as good as the first but might have been funnier.
[Reply]
007 08:10 PM 12-29-2022
JFC why hasn't this thread been rompered. Can we talk about the movie in this thread?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 04:05 PM 12-30-2022
....but how was the movie?
[Reply]
DaFace 06:35 PM 12-31-2022
We'll, that was a fuck ton of nonsense to scroll past. Knock that off or I'll start booting dudes from the thread.

I thought it was fun. Not on the level of the first one, but I think they're turning this into an episodic series where they're just meant to be fun stories rather than epic blockbusters. I was entertained.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:58 PM 01-01-2023
It was okay; the ending was sort of silly and the main plot line was really thin. Not sure where the clues were, I must have been trying to enjoy the women in bikinis.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:02 AM 01-02-2023
Absolute piece of garbage and the ending was a pile of girl power! garbage cartoon level ridiculous
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:04 AM 01-02-2023
SO ANYWAY...

I found the movie to be somewhat enjoyable. It was a bit long, definitely had the Hercule Poirot vibe going but that was OK. It got a bit confusing to me once all the reveal shit started happening, but not too bad.

I like a whodunnit, so does my wife, so I can see us watching this again. Not as good as the first, but it was fun.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:55 AM 01-02-2023
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRichard 12:33 PM 01-02-2023
Not as good as the first but still enjoyable.

I thought that part was pretty funny too Direckshun.
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:46 PM 01-02-2023
Agree. The smashing scene was silly but otherwise i enjoyed it.
[Reply]
redfan 11:04 AM 01-06-2023
Entertaining, but not as much as the first one. Suspension of disbelief was pushed to the limit for me, but overall an enjoyable film. I think the first one had a better cast, but I am a Bautista, Norton, and Craig fan.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:17 PM 01-09-2023
Critical Drinker wasn't terribly impressed by the film.

Originally Posted by :
Watching glass onion is like watching someone that’s never played chess in their entire lives trying to take on a grandmaster, making up new rules and moves as they go to support the mistaken belief that they actually know what they’re doing. It’s the ego-stroking pretentiousness of a filmmaker whose aspirations and self-belief far exceed his actual abilities. And it’s an insult to a genre that deserves far better than this gaudy, superficial trash.

[Reply]
BigRichard 09:43 AM 01-16-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Critical Drinker wasn't terribly impressed by the film.

Damn... he roasted it and did so fairly well. I can't argue with any of his takes.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up