ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 57
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

patteeu 04:34 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you can't see how racist Merd the Turd is, then i certainly don't trust yours.

Honestly, if mods would just flush The Turd D.C would instantly be a better place.
I didn’t say anything about that. But I’ve seen your work and I definitely don’t trust your judgment either. No offense, but I’d take Dane’s over yours.
patteeu 04:35 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't trust your judgement, for well, anything.

You conveniently follow everything your party espouses and have zero individual thoughts of your own.

And last time I checked, you don't live in a city in which White people are the minority, which further invalidates your "knowledge" of racsim.

If murdering Liberals where a "thing", you'd be first in line to murder, while simultaneously swallowing Dick Cheney's cock.
Go cry in the corner, Dane.
WhiteWhale 04:36 PM 10-08-2020
The rhetoric in the DC has become more than just "anything goes".

I don't know about anyone else but JFC, is really too much to ask people to stop advocating for the murder, yes, murder, of elected officials?

I mean, again, I don't know how anyone else feels but to me, that's a line that shouldn't be crossed, at least not on Chiefsplanet.
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
WhiteWhale 04:41 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I didn’t say anything about that. But I’ve seen your work and I definitely don’t trust your judgment either. No offense, but I’d take Dane’s over yours.
You dont see it?

REALLY?

I mean there are at least two others who are about as overt as you can be without slurs.

Especially how they talk about the tribe of tiny hats. They're really upset about them.
GloryDayz 04:46 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I think in all the years, once. It doesn't happen very often. Normally if we PM someone and tell them to chill, they will.
I can attest to this... There have been a couple, maybe a few, times I was asked to chill. It works very well, no mater the Mod.
vailpass 04:49 PM 10-08-2020
Thanks obama.
GloryDayz 04:53 PM 10-08-2020
I don't trust your judgement, for well, anything.

You conveniently follow everything your party espouses and have zero individual thoughts of your own.

And last time I checked, you don't live in a city in which White people are the minority, which further invalidates your "knowledge" of racsim.

If murdering Liberals where a "thing", you'd be first in line to murder, while simultaneously swallowing Dick Cheney's cock.
This is plain and simple wrong. Are you really saying that one has to be in the majority to be racist? Please clarify what you mean.
GloryDayz 04:54 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Thanks Obama.
:-)
Bearcat 05:00 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
Nope. Clay is calling for elected officials to be murdered on this site now and the mods support him. Every chance I get after everyone of his posts I’ll remind what an unhinged wack job he’s become.
:-)
DaneMcCloud 05:06 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Go cry in the corner, Dane.
Fuck off, Bitch.

YOU don't have biracial children nor are you married to a non-White person, so the mere idea that you're going school me over racism is laughable at best and beyond fucking STUPID at worst.

Go cuddle with your lifesized poster of Dick Cheney, woman.
Bearcat 05:08 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Those opinions of people bleed over into the Lounge as well.

Unfortunately, that's a fight against basic human nature but a lot of the "political" bickering in the Lounge is actually people just carrying over personal conflicts that started in DC (and I'm guilty of this as well FWIW).
It's definitely a good argument for getting rid of DC completely, except we'd then basically need reddit-style moderation of politics everywhere else.
DaneMcCloud 05:08 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I've seen people over there advocate for the mass murder of everyone that's a boomer or older.

The amount of people wishing death, violence, and dancing on graves is by far the worst thing going over there.

I may be an ass, but that shit isnt my game. I'm a man of peace.
I've probably said things like that too but with a twinge of sarcasm like "Man, I can't wait until all you old white people are dead."

Inappropriate? Sure. Calling for the murder of specific people in that forum or of government officials? No way.
WhiteWhale 05:11 PM 10-08-2020
I've probably said things like that too but with a twinge of sarcasm like "Man, I can't wait until all you old white people are dead."

Inappropriate? Sure. Calling for the murder of specific people in that forum or of government officials? No way.
I see your example vile as well.

The kill whitey schtick isnt funny. Its played out as hell.
Fat Elvis 05:13 PM 10-08-2020
They should just change the name of the DC Lounge to "The Klan Rally" and be done with it.
DaneMcCloud 05:13 PM 10-08-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This is plain and simple wrong.
Prove it.

Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Are you really saying that one has to be in the majority to be racist? Please clarify what you mean.
What I mean?

My wife is non-white. My children look closer to white than Asian, yet my wife, on several occasions, has been asked how much earns as a nanny, all the way up to "Where do this child's parents live?" and more.

I've seen subtle racism and I've seen blatant racism, at times, directly in my face.

Can you say the same?
Page 27 of 57
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up