ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best reactions to Chiefs trade with Bills
RedinTexas 09:25 AM 04-28-2024

Go to 3:52:24 for the initial reaction to the trade (best part.)

Watch all the way through the pick. See Tom predict it and his reaction.

ETA - go to 3:56:20 for the prediction of Worthy
go to 3:57:30 for him talking about what happens if the Chiefs take Worthy
go to 3:59:20 for the actual pick
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:41 AM 04-28-2024
This guy makes Reviewbrah look like Jason Momoa
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:42 AM 04-28-2024
What was so great?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:48 AM 04-28-2024
How the Bills front office doesnt have the mentality of...I wouldn't piss on the Chiefs if they were on fire...is beyond me. You trade with the Chiefs...the CHIEFS???! And allow them to get the fastest freaking player to EVER enter the league? That kind of Bitch and loser mentality starts in their front office and resonates down to their coach, QB and entire organization.

Veach has continually thrown a clown suit on Beane. McDermott cant look his mentor Andy Reid in the eye without trembling. Dont even get me started on Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes. One organization lives for the brightest lights and biggest moment. The other continually pisses it down their leg.

When Brett Veach calls to make a trade you pick up the phone and tell him to go **** himself. Unreal.

You know dang well Mahomes to Worthy is going to turn into one of the most prolific combinations the NFL has ever seen for the next 10+ years. You just know it.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:50 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
What was so great?
Seriously? You weren't entertained by his shock at the idea the Bills would trade with the Chiefs?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 09:53 AM 04-28-2024
There are plenty of great Bills fans melting down videos but ya gotta break it down into smaller videos.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:55 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
There are plenty of great Bills fans melting down videos but ya gotta break it down into smaller videos.
I'm 63 years old. It's a minor miracle that I'm able to embed the video.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:02 AM 04-28-2024
That was funny. He was trying to decide if he was prouder with the fact he called it, or more despondent that the Chiefs were going to threepeat. Lol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:03 AM 04-28-2024
Does someone out there actually listen to this guy ramble to himself for hours?
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:15 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Does someone out there actually listen to this guy ramble to himself for hours?
Yeah.

Imagine a watch party chatting with your buddies, but instead it's with someone on a screen and they're doing all the talking.

I know, probably doesn't make sense to most of you, but parasocial relationships are a real thing with this generation of kids.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:16 AM 04-28-2024
who watches this shit?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:16 AM 04-28-2024
We're in need of a good ol' fashioned Der Untergang subtitle parody.
[Reply]
wazu 10:24 AM 04-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Yeah.

Imagine a watch party chatting with your buddies, but instead it's with someone on a screen and they're doing all the talking.

I know, probably doesn't make sense to most of you, but parasocial relationships are a real thing with this generation of kids.
I'm usually watching the draft alone in my basement. If Nick Wright had a stream up I would probably put that on. (He may actually have, I really don't know.)
[Reply]
Jerm 10:33 AM 04-28-2024
Tom Grossi is awesome….love his content and he’s always shown us love so he’s great in my book.

Here’s a couple for ya…

Lmaooooooo I love the Bills pic.twitter.com/9vmX9kX7tM

— ChiefsJayhawksRoyals (@CJR16255) April 26, 2024

My take on the #BillsMafia #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/vTQKpYIFEU

— Gabriel Morency (@sportsrage) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 04-28-2024
"We've lost Luka"

:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >