ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 94
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 10:42 AM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't do venmo but have PayPal or can mail you cash or a check. Of course, that's if he doesn't break out the next couple weeks.

I still think the suspension should've reduced the over/under down to 7 as that's not exactly something that's within his control (as an injury would be).
It was in his control to be a dumb shit.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM 12-31-2022
I'm savoring every last squeeze of the moments we will have with Patrick Mahomes as QB. I don't look forward to future seasons as long as he's playing.

But man I will be happy next year when we cut Clark's ass.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:27 PM 12-31-2022
I don't do venmo but have PayPal or can mail you cash or a check. Of course, that's if he doesn't break out the next couple weeks.

I still think the suspension should've reduced the over/under down to 7 as that's not exactly something that's within his control (as an injury would be).
Few things have EVER been more 'within his control' than being suspended for toting automatic weapons around California...
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:31 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
It not quantity, it's quality...
What is wrong with the quality of my threads?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:34 PM 12-31-2022
You can hate on Frank, but to say he's bad is being obtuse... JAG, sure, Bad is just a lame take.
But he is bad. JAG = average and this mother fucker isn't close to average.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:41 PM 12-31-2022
If you want more action, I would take $100 and the over with you? I would donate all $100 to CP.
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'll take that bet too
Forgot about this bet with you IHC. I'ma buy me a nice hat. No wonder you're throwing so much shade my way.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:46 PM 12-31-2022
Forgot about this bet with you IHC. I'ma buy me a nice hat. No wonder you're throwing so much shade my way.
$100 says it'll be a flat bill
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:46 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Few things have EVER been more 'within his control' than being suspended for toting automatic wrapping around California...
Nonsense. This entire thread is about a more responsible Frank Clark and his performance and behavior this season. His past transgressions are exactly that…past.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:08 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
$100 says it'll be a flat bill
Lol, never owned a flat bill in my entire life.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:33 PM 12-31-2022
Nonsense. This entire thread is about a more responsible Frank Clark and his performance and behavior this season. His past transgressions are exactly that…past.
Sure. And still directly led to his suspension. A suspension that most everyone thought was a possibility and obviously had not been served.

The excuses you make for this guy are just incredible.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:07 PM 12-31-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sure. And still directly led to his suspension. A suspension that most everyone thought was a possibility and obviously had not been served.

The excuses you make for this guy are just incredible.
Excuses? What in the world are you talking about? You’re like a petulant child with this nonsense. I made a bet that it looks like I’ll lose. I think a fair thing would be to re-strike it 1 sack lower (a level at which I would still likely lose) given the suspension that was based on actions before this season when my entire argument - and this entire thread that you feel the need to spend time in - was based on improved character and attitude. But I’m fine keeping it as is and am not complaining or bitching. That’s clearly your role here…endlessly.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:28 PM 12-31-2022
Excuses? What in the world are you talking about? You’re like a petulant child with this nonsense. I made a bet that it looks like I’ll lose. I think a fair thing would be to re-strike it 1 sack lower (a level at which I would still likely lose) given the suspension that was based on actions before this season when my entire argument - and this entire thread that you feel the need to spend time in - was based on improved character and attitude. But I’m fine keeping it as is and am not complaining or bitching. That’s clearly your role here…endlessly.
I think it's good to have a few people like DJLN and myself in this thread to be sensible and non homers. TBH we kind of have to constant be in attack mode in here because if we didn't, then this thread would derail into delusions and false hopes.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:58 PM 12-31-2022
I think it's good to have a few people like DJLN and myself in this thread to be sensible and non homers. TBH we kind of have to constant be in attack mode in here because if we didn't, then this thread would derail into delusions and false hopes.
LOL. No Chiefs fan actually loves or really likes Frank Clark. The dude has been a massive disappointment as a member of the Chiefs. He’s at least in a better headspace at the moment and has had some flashes this season after a couple seasons when he added nothing.

No one thinks he’s been great by any stretch. Your primary argument is about Clark’s impact in our 2019 playoff run. Everything you and I disagree about since then is literally inches of performance.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:10 PM 12-31-2022
LOL. No Chiefs fan actually loves or really likes Frank Clark. The dude has been a massive disappointment as a member of the Chiefs. He’s at least in a better headspace at the moment and has had some flashes this season after a couple seasons when he added nothing.

No one thinks he’s been great by any stretch. Your primary argument is about Clark’s impact in our 2019 playoff run. Everything you and I disagree about since then is literally inches of performance.
I know there are a bunch of trolls in this thread, but there are a few people in here that actually like him and they eat the overly homerism trolling for Clark up.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:22 PM 12-31-2022
I know there are a bunch of trolls in this thread, but there are a few people in here that actually like him and they eat the overly homerism trolling for Clark up.
When Clark first got here he was a very meh player in the regular season and turned it on in the playoffs. He was that guy making game changing plays in the playoffs. Then he dropped off and was meh all year with no 2nd gear come the post season.

He seems to have upped his game this year. This will be his best regular season performance of his time in KC. This is his best year here. I don't know if that will last, if he will even be here next year, or if that means he can hit that 2nd level in the playoffs at this point. He might not.

We should believe though that he's got one more post season run in the tank. It is possible for him to achieve that level of play at present. He might not play the number of snaps he did his first year here but he can still be a game changing player for us this year.

I'm optimistic while understanding this could go either way. We may find out he's no longer able to make magic or he may have one more Montana type run for us at DE before it's time to move on...
[Reply]
Page 43 of 94
« First < 333940414243 444546475393 > Last »
Up