ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 52
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
KCUnited 08:22 PM 05-28-2021
Psycho Goreman is close to being everything but needed a bigger budget in the kills and a much heavier synth. Otherwise a fun horror comedy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:03 AM 10-13-2021
It's baaa-ack

[Reply]
Rasputin 11:28 PM 10-19-2021

Watching this now. I really like it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:03 AM 10-31-2021
V/H/S 94

More of the same except better. There's some first person filming that gets annoying but I pretty much enjoyed each story. There's some creative gore, actual funny parts, and unexpected twists.

Easily the best since the original and possibly the best in the franchise.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:19 AM 10-31-2021
The Medium

Mockumentary team filming a particular shaman in a Thailand village and a bunch of crazy super natural shit pops off.

Possibly a little long in the tooth with complete brain shutoff required but really well filmed and acted. More horrifying than scary and has a couple truly fucked up moments. It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

Recommended Asian horror.

[Reply]
Mennonite 09:38 AM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It also flashes some brief but quality Asian titties as a bonus.

This kind of information is what needs to be included in any quality review of a horror movie. I'm totally serious about this. It used to bug the shit out of me when people would upload a shitty horror movie to a tracker and not include screenshots of tits. I mean you click on a new upload of Lifeforce (1985) in the sure and certain hope of seeing Mathilda May's legendary rack and instead the closest thing you get to a boob is a pic of Patrick Stewart's head.

p.s. fwiw the best pair of titties I ever saw in a horror movie was in Brain Dead (2007).
[Reply]
Fish 12:40 PM 10-31-2021
Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:59 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Rewatched Chiefs vs. Titans 10/24/21 last night. It was horrifying. Had trouble sleeping...
:-)
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:22 PM 10-31-2021
I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and 2. I had always noticed that the star of the sequel (Mark Patton)was gay but I had never realized how gay the movie itself was. The reviews of the movie on you tube garner an interesting perspective on the matter.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:50 PM 10-31-2021
Watched The Omen last night and Omen 2 now

These are scary movies and looking forward to 3rd.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:49 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I watched A Nightmare on Elm Street part 1 and 2. I had always noticed that the star of the sequel (Mark Patton)was gay but I had never realized how gay the movie itself was. The reviews of the movie on you tube garner an interesting perspective on the matter.
Watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddys Revenge once again. I saw the sequel before I saw the original. Freddy was definitely at his scariest in this one. I owned the VHS growing up. It had been a long time since I saw it.

[Reply]
Rausch 12:57 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Watching A Nightmare on Elm Street 2 Freddys Revenge once again. I saw the sequel before I saw the original. Freddy was definitely at his scariest in this one. I owned the VHS growing up. It had been a long time since I saw it.

As a kid I didn't know or catch any of the gay commentary going on in the flick. As an adult it's about as obvious as can be. There isn't really anything else being insinuated. And even though it isn't subtle it's a helluva lot better than a character preaching to the audience. I'd forgotten how goofy some of these were but they're still more fun than a most of the horror today.

Red Letter Media did a big show on the the whole series. I'd recommend it if you're a fan.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:39 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
As a kid I didn't know or catch any of the gay commentary going on in the flick. As an adult it's about as obvious as can be. There isn't really anything else being insinuated. And even though it isn't subtle it's a helluva lot better than a character preaching to the audience. I'd forgotten how goofy some of these were but they're still more fun than a most of the horror today.

Red Letter Media did a big show on the the whole series. I'd recommend it if you're a fan.
The entire movie is about coming out of the closet, Freddy was just the vehicle. Here is a review that describes it perfectly.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:57 PM 10-31-2021
Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:35 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Just watched The Exorcist Directors Cut this weekend. I forgot how slow moving the film was. And all I could think was Linda Blair was like what...12 years old? They had her doing and saying some shit that made me cringe...horrifying film though.

Read the book.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 52
« First < 253132333435 3637383945 > Last »
Up