ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
chiefscafan 04:46 PM 03-26-2020
Damn that’s who I liked good pick on higgins
[Reply]
Hoover 05:18 PM 03-26-2020
When I drafted for the Eagles at 39 I was sitting safety - especially with Xavier McKinney on the board, but I really liked Antoine Winfield Jr. there too. Thought he would be an excellent fit for them, but went with the center because they don't really have anything to speak of at the position besides a one year rental.

The second round is going to be difficult for the Chiefs to sit through - so much good talent sitting there in the first half of the round in key area. This is why we need extra picks. Not only to land another top guy at a key position, but to give Veach some ability to move around.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:04 PM 03-26-2020
Oh, hey, it looks like I'm up. Tampa didn't receive any notification, but then again we were at the early bird special at the buffet restaurant so we couldn't draft earlier anyway.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:12 PM 03-26-2020
The air rings out with a festive song.

There is just one moon And one golden sun
And a smile means
Friendship to ev'ryone
Though the mountains divide
And the oceans are wide
It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:14 PM 03-26-2020
Mickey and Minnie Mouse come skipping down the aisle, holding a large covered object. They stop at the Tampa table and pick up the card, dancing merrily up to the podium.

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:17 PM 03-26-2020
Mickey leans into the microphone.

"Football fans of America," he says. "Tampa is not just a team for the city of Tampa, but for all of central Florida. St. Peter represented St. Petersburg in the first round, and now Minnie and I are here to represent Orlando with a very special guest!"

With a flourish, Minnie pulls the cover off of the object they're carrying as Mickey exclaims, "Kids, say hello to the severed head of Walt Disney!"

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:19 PM 03-26-2020
"Mr. Disney will read the pick." Mickey holds the card up to the fluid-filled orb, and Walt Disney's eyes read the print. There's silence for a moment, and Walt's eyes look up at Minnie and then Mickey. The two mice confer quietly, whispering into each other's ears.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:21 PM 03-26-2020
"It turns out that Mr. Disney no longer has vocal cords," Minnie says, stepping to the microphone. "So I'll announce that with the 45th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin. Yay, Wisconsin!"
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:24 PM 03-26-2020
With a trumpeting roar, Dumbo takes off to notify the Broncos that they're on the clock. Mickey and Minnie dance their way out of the drafting arena. Dumbo wears a special shirt with his name on it so that Elway won't confuse him with Garrett Bolles.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:46 PM 03-26-2020
Look at those cute mice dance!
[Reply]
Marco Polo 06:54 PM 03-26-2020
The Broncos couldn't pass up on Wirfs in the first round and for the second, need to address a team need rather than just BPA.

The Denver Broncos select Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:35 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
The Broncos couldn't pass up on Wirfs in the first round and for the second, need to address a team need rather than just BPA.

Hope this doesn’t end up happening bc that’s best case scenario for them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:50 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:

Big fan of Aiyuk.

I'd sprint to the podium if he fell to the Chiefs 2nd round pick. There's a chance, but not a great one.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:23 PM 03-26-2020
The Atlanta Falcons select Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn

That defense needs pass rush and Marlon should help with that.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The Atlanta Falcons select Marlon Davidson, EDGE, Auburn

That defense needs pass rush and Marlon should help with that.
Love Davidson. Great pick.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up