ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>JJ Watt released
Sure-Oz 08:48 AM 02-12-2021
@RapSheet: The #Texans are releasing star JJ Watt, source said.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:26 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
How has this hit page 12?

In what world does this move make sense?
only a 4 pages if you move your post count per page to 80
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:28 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He is going to want a ring. We will not get that at Pitt.
I’m pretty sure his brothers will be a big part of convincing him otherwise.

They were just the #3 seed in the playoffs this year, and obviously the line between good and great is pretty thin in this league.

He and his bros are extremely close. It’s the Steelers or going home to the Packers. He’s not coming here.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:00 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I’m pretty sure his brothers will be a big part of convincing him otherwise.

They were just the #3 seed in the playoffs this year, and obviously the line between good and great is pretty thin in this league.

He and his bros are extremely close. It’s the Steelers or going home to the Packers. He’s not coming here.
He has all the money he needs. The only thing his legacy is missing is a ring. That will never happen in Pitt and the odds of it happening in GB is low as well.

If it wasn’t about the ring then Chicago would make the most sense because his wife plays professional soccer there.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:10 PM 02-12-2021
He has all the money he needs. The only thing his legacy is missing is a ring. That will never happen in Pitt and the odds of it happening in GB is low as well.

If it wasn’t about the ring then Chicago would make the most sense because his wife plays professional soccer there.
Meh, we’ll see. Steelers and Packers are certainly a lot closer to a ring than the Bears.

Certainly wouldn’t mind having him but not going to fawn over it.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:16 PM 02-12-2021
Meh, we’ll see. Steelers and Packers are certainly a lot closer to a ring than the Bears.

Certainly wouldn’t mind having him but not going to fawn over it.
Steelers collapsed massively. Ben is done but refuses to acknowledge it.

Packers best chance was this year and they blew it.

Not saying he comes here just that he does not go to either of those two.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:22 PM 02-12-2021
Steelers collapsed massively. Ben is done but refuses to acknowledge it.

Packers best chance was this year and they blew it.

Not saying he comes here just that he does not go to either of those two.
Well you’re drastically underestimating GB. He was a die hard Favre fan, was born and raised here and his parents still live here. And they were one game away.

Very good chance he’s a Packer.

Also, you don’t think a chance to play pro football with your two brothers isn’t a draw? On a playoff team?

He’s going to one of those two places man.
[Reply]
penguinz 09:30 PM 02-12-2021
Well you’re drastically underestimating GB. He was a die hard Favre fan, was born and raised here and his parents still live here. And they were one game away.

Very good chance he’s a Packer.

Also, you don’t think a chance to play pro football with your two brothers isn’t a draw? On a playoff team?

He’s going to one of those two places man.
Pitt is not a SB contender. Not even close. GB lost their chance. Rogers will not play in another conf championship game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Danna is an awesome rotational guy at the least on a rookie deal.

Wharton has the potential to be a damn good interior pass rusher.

Everybody is excited because they’re still nice hits given they’re cheap and only costed a late round pick and UDFA.
Yes Danna was very good til he got hurt didnt seem quite the same after and I feel Wharton kinda hit a wall which was to be expected. Never did I say either one suck I hate when people do that. I'm a pretty straight forward with my words come on folks.

I think Crows suggestion is a better signing than Watt but whatever it's not like I'm going to be pissed if we get him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:41 PM 02-12-2021
Pitt is not a SB contender. Not even close. GB lost their chance. Rogers will not play in another conf championship game.
Why wont Rodgers play in another conference game?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:46 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why wont Rodgers play in another conference game?
Wondering that myself.

Who’s knocking him out? Taysom Hill? Jared Goff? He’s actually got an easier path than Mahomes. Once he hits Brady is where he’ll have issues.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 02-12-2021
We sign this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
BossChief 10:06 PM 02-12-2021
A great part about whoever signs him is he won’t count against the comp pick formula because he was cut.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:08 PM 02-12-2021
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
We sign this piece of shit yet?
Just saw him at Austin Straubel in GB.

Could be visiting his parents, could be meeting with the Packers.

Or could just be coming here to do some farming.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:01 PM 02-12-2021
Just saw him at Austin Straubel in GB.

Could be visiting his parents, could be meeting with the Packers.

Or could just be coming here to do some farming.
They said he was taking the weekend off and talking with teams next week but who knows.

Which leads me to ask this if he can sign with a team ASAP how do we get him without making moves first?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:03 PM 02-12-2021
ESPN's Ed Werder reports the Steelers, Browns, Bills, Titans, and "approximately a dozen teams" have expressed interest in J.J. Watt.

Watt asked the Texans to release him, and they obliged, making him an unrestricted free agent heading into his age-32 season. It's no surprise that half the league is already lining up to sign him. Watt likely already knows where he plans on signing -- perhaps joining his brothers in Pittsburgh if he's willing to take a big pay cut -- but free agency doesn't open until mid-March. Despite the dip in sack production (5.0), Watt was graded as the No. 7 edge rusher among 124 qualifiers per PFF last season. His 40 tackles were tied for fifth at the position. He can be an asset on a Super Bowl contender for the next two seasons or so.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 38
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up