ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 295
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:05 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The four consecutive jump cuts at the 2:18 mark of this vid are simply absurd...cybernetic implant absurd.
The spin move on McKinney

The running Diggs over

Just wow... :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:06 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I like the pick of an RB but its retarded for value. You could have traded down to middle to late 2nd round and still got this guy.
You’re retarded for your value
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:07 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:

Fucking awesome.
Great find! This is CLASSIC! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:08 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Naaaah.

You could argue LB. That's about it.
IOL, IMO. DE is sneaky thin (since Speaks sucks, K-Pass is in a contract year and Okafor is a likely cut candidate next season).

But the value wasn't there at either anymore at IOL or LB so I get it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:11 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I see a lot of Kareem , feet balance , maybe better hands, vision , Kareem didn’t have top end speed but great initial burst to avoid the first guy, runs better routes from what I have seen
Kareems impact as a receiver is overstated. He was a rb with great hands. But he had a limited route tree and lined up in the backfield for all but a handful of snaps. You can line clyde up wide, in the slot, and he knows how to beat man and zone. And he runs a full route tree. This is a perfect monster that runs like kareem, catches like Damien williams.

My only concern is with how dangerous he'll be as a receiver... Can he pass protect. Other than that this dude is going to be a nightmare.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:12 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:

Fucking awesome.
Highly recommended to wait for it at the end... :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:12 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
also, on a positive note, UChieffybugger will shut the fuck up now.
I seriously doubt it.

And the fucker owes me a big apology, as do a few others.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:12 AM 04-24-2020
Not a fan of taking a RB in the first round.

And....

Jonathan Taylor 5-11 220 4.38 40, CEH 5-8 208 4.60

But.....no real big deal, CEH can play and his ability to catch the ball adds another weapon to an already great passing game.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:14 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The four consecutive jump cuts at the 2:18 mark of this vid are simply absurd...cybernetic implant absurd.
OMG :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I have been working from home for a little over a month, and haven't really been able to get into the draft like I have in previous years, so I am not familiar with a lot of the other running backs.

But, am I the only one that watched the National Championship game and thought wow, it would be awesome to have CEH in our offense? I have 3 distinct memories from that game. 1. Burrow may be the best college QB that I have seen outside of Mahomes since Manning. 2. If I could pick any player from the game to add to the our roster it would be Simmons. That dude is a perfect safety/linebacker combo. And 3. CEH would be an absolute monster in our offense.
I'll do you one better - the 2019 LSU squad may be the best in college football HISTORY. Apart from one of those Miami squads that had a very limited Ken Dorsey at QB but absurd talent everywhere else, I can't think of another contender.

I mean that schedule they had to pound through and with as thoroughly as they were beating really good teams...that was just an incredible team.

Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Texas. That's SEVEN wins against top 10 teams in 2019. Has anyone ever come close to that before?

Burrow, CEH, Jefferson, Lewis, Cushenberry and Charles are all good to great college players on offense. Queen, Chaisson, Fulton, Deplit and Stingley on defense are the same.

I just have a real hard time believing that isn't the best season by a college football team of all time. It's just incredible.
[Reply]
alanm 11:14 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
What about AstroClyde. Like Astroglyde because he’s so slippery when trying to tackle him
I'm sorry I don't think I'd want to be associated with **** lube.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:15 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Not a fan of taking a RB in the first round.

And....

Jonathan Taylor 5-11 220 4.38 40, CEH 5-8 208 4.60

But.....no real big deal, CEH can play and his ability to catch the ball adds another weapon to an already great passing game.
It's all about fit with the system. CEH is like a hand that slides perfectly into the glove of this offense. This is gonna be so fun to watch.
[Reply]
neech 11:15 AM 04-24-2020

[Reply]
alanm 11:17 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
One thing from watching him in the 'Bama game... I hope we stay far away from Diggs in this draft.
Yeah that guy sure as hell doesn't want to tackle.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:17 AM 04-24-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You’re retarded for your value
The value guys are cracking me up.

This kid is a strong, strong candidate...and imo, LIKELY winner for OROY and will be a featured player in this offense. He completely changes how teams have to defend the Chiefs because they MUST account for him every down, while already committing resources to Mahomes and our bevy of receivers. You can't just over-commit to our receivers anymore because if you give this guy a shallow box he'll break off 4-6 yards a carry in your ass every time.

How is that NOT worth the #32? I don't get it.

We're talking about a guy who will likely be a top 5 player at his position in terms of total production next season.

Yeah, the value is absolutely there. Production is production, man. It's hard to argue with production and it's even harder to imagine this kid, with THAT skill set, not being productive in this system with this supporting cast.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 295
« First < 222829303132 333435364282132 > Last »
Up