ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Noah Gray Thread*****
Skyy God 01:13 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Played at Duke. So you know he plays the game the right way and has a high football IQ.
Nonstop motor.

Plays the game the right way.

Cerebral.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:29 PM 05-02-2021
12 personnel about to be fire with Gray/Kelce and Tyreek and Hardamn/Powell
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:47 PM 05-02-2021
I'm just glad the kid gets to learn at the feet of Kelce.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:19 PM 05-02-2021

[Reply]
Dante84 04:08 PM 05-02-2021
So the one bad thing about him that he’s a huge Tom Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Patriots & Portnoy ball washer since he’s from MA. Dave Portnoy is the biggest Travis Kelce hater of all time.

Not that any of this matters, but I imagine that his least favorite NFL team was KC.

I did look and see if he ever talked shit on Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek/KC, and thankfully there was no slander.

I’m sure he’ll feel a lot different after he meets the guys the first time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So the one bad thing about him that he’s a huge Tom Brady, Gronk, Edelman, Patriots & Portnoy ball washer since he’s from MA. Dave Portnoy is the biggest Travis Kelce hater of all time.

Not that any of this matters, but I imagine that his least favorite NFL team was KC.

I did look and see if he ever talked shit on Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek/KC, and thankfully there was no slander.

Mahomes will face fuck him
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:08 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:

Can you please delete this post and never mention it again? It's extremely hard for me to think about him in a positive light knowing this background.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:23 PM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can you please delete this post and never mention it again? It's extremely hard for me to think about him in a positive light knowing this background.
A Masshole who matriculated at Duke is a solid 2 strikes.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:31 PM 05-02-2021
I’m calling it. I think this guy is gonna be a story at camp when he shows his stuff. He’s going to piss off all of our safeties and backers in the middle of the field :-)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:13 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m calling it. I think this guy is gonna be a story at camp when he shows his stuff. He’s going to piss off all of our safeties and backers in the middle of the field :-)
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:36 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:03 AM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
Good news! I just googled it and he is a free agent!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:38 PM 05-02-2021
The Sausage grew up about 50 miles away from Gray(an area known for their sheep's wool).
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:50 PM 05-02-2021
Biggest surprise: The Chiefs could have selected a number of different prospects after they executed a small trade in the fifth round with the New York Jets to obtain the No. 162 pick. The Chiefs haven’t selected a tight end in years, so it was nice to see the team prioritize that position Saturday with Gray, who has a chance to be a reliable offensive player.

The Chiefs want to use more plays with two tight ends on the field, and Gray will have the chance to learn from star tight end Travis Kelce. Gray is the first tight end to be selected by the Chiefs in the draft since Brett Veach became the general manager in July 2017.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:57 PM 05-02-2021
Dane Brugler’s analysis: A two-year starter at Duke, Gray was the F tight end in head coach David Cutcliffe’s pro-style offense, lining up mostly in the backfield and slot. He is Duke’s all-time leader in receptions by a tight end (105), although he padded the stat sheet with a lot of underneath, quick-game routes (digs, outs, curls, etc.). … Overall, Gray is more of a large-framed receiver than traditional tight end and his “tweener” traits will make him role-dependent, but his athletic ball skills and toughness are NFL-quality. He projects best as a hybrid H-back.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up