ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 33
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Time to douse Hamas with his idiotic past statements and watch him rot and burn
Baby Lee 05:42 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I think the great thing about CP is that we get perspectives from all woks of life.
Don't pile on folks, he'll feel like he's been placed behind the cue ball. For all you know, he still has a 5 of clubs in the hole.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:43 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Don't pile on folks, he'll feel like he's been placed behind the cue ball. For all you know, he still has a 5 of clubs in the hole.
You're a poet and you were unaware.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:46 PM 12-12-2011
You're a poet and you were unaware.
I'll have you know I'm fully clothed.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:43 PM 12-12-2011
I think the great thing about CP is that we get perspectives from all woks of life.
LOL

To be fair, the poor guy is probably having a tough time making Inn's Meat.

[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 05:40 PM 12-12-2011
I spit my drink out laughing at the altered sayings. Epic thread!
[Reply]
Donger 05:41 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
I spat my drink out laughing at the altered sayings. Epic thread!
FYP
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:42 PM 12-12-2011
Yeah, we shouldn't have given Brodie Croyle a chance. We should have just drafted him and then let him rot on the bench over Huard. You're an idiot.

WRT: Palko, explain to me what is bad about saying that the guy has obviously tried to improve? Does that connote confidence in his ability in any way. Please, explain to me what retard logic would get you to that step.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:43 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Yeah, we shouldn't have given Brodie Croyle a chance. We should have just drafted him and then let him rot on the bench over Huard. You're an idiot.

WRT: Palko, explain to me what is bad about saying that the guy has obviously tried to improve? Does that connote confidence in his ability in any way. Please, explain to me what retard logic would get you to that step.
This is so 15 mins ago.
[Reply]
Donger 05:43 PM 12-12-2011

Play with it, son, but don't talk to it.
[Reply]
Buck 05:45 PM 12-12-2011

Stop replying. We've got a well thing going on in this thread.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:47 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Buck:
Stop replying. We've got a well thing going on in this thread.
Good done!
[Reply]
aturnis 05:57 PM 12-12-2011

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:49 PM 12-12-2011

:-) A backtracking little bitch.

You were pimping Croyle as the Chiefs QBOTF. You can spin it now but that is the bottom line.

You were no less wrong than the people who were pimping McDaniels/Cassel back in 2008, which includes myself I fully admit that.

At least McDaniels/Cassel had a resume of accomplishments in New England. I am not sure what your basis for pimping Croyle as an NFL QBOTF was.

His hot wife?

Your dick in his mouth?

Inform us.
[Reply]
Donger 06:51 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88:

Your dick in his mouth?

Inform us.
Cum on now. Let's not get too vulva.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:58 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Donger: