« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
carcosa 12:06 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I don't know much, but I fucking know this:

If Tennessee loses on Saturday, there is absolutely no way the Chiefs lose this game knowing it means a third straight AFCCG at Arrowhead.
4th straight!
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:07 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
What happened in Josh Allen’s other zero TD, multi INT game this season… vs Jacksonville?
Same thing as Mahomes THREE games this season with 0 TD’s and turnovers.
[Reply]
threebag 12:07 AM 01-17-2022
Hopefully MeatPeeker can catch the rubber dick like a bouquet at a wedding.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:07 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Here they come.

And now this place is insufferable once again.

This week is gonna suck.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:07 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by PlayoffDaquix:
That game sucked.

But 2 of those 3 INT’s were tipped passes.

I know they technically count against the QB, but when you say “3 INT”, people typically envision something different than what actually happened in that game.
Chiefs fans know more about that than any other team in football.

But 11 of 26 against the Falcons? Their defense is bad.
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:08 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Good to know you don't think 8 of Mahomes INT's should be on him this year.
Way to not comprehend what I actually wrote.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:08 AM 01-17-2022
Way to not comprehend what I actually wrote.
Oh? Then Allen blew ass with those 3 INT's against the Falcons. Hopefully the same thing happens next week.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:08 AM 01-17-2022
Are there any Bills fans here capable of having a good discussion?

Cause this thread is filled with us saying we're going to have a really tough out and it'd be great if Bills fans could break down their take on the matchup rather than posts liek "HERP DERP WE THE FAVORITES HERP DERP."

really great analysis there, guise.
I'd imagine the few capable of such a discussion won't bother creating an account to troll us like these guys.

Don't expect much, none last year had anything other than we scored more points recently than KC, so we win!

That thought pattern didn't hold up well.

:-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:08 AM 01-17-2022
Nothing is a gimme anymore this post season. Beat them one at a time, starting with Buffalo. Let the Bengals and Titans beat each other up, but we’re coming for that Lombardi.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:09 AM 01-17-2022
Same thing as Mahomes THREE games this season with 0 TD’s and turnovers.
And the Chiefs were 2-1 in those games with the one loss vs Tennessee… i.e. the #1 seed in the AFC.

Slightly different than Josh Allen’s embarrassing performance vs the worst team in the NFL, Jacksonville.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:10 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I'd imagine the few capable of such a discussion won't bother creating an account to troll us like these guys.

Don't expect much, none last year had anything other than we scored more points recently than KC, so we win!

That thought pattern didn't hold up well.

:-)
That's a shame. I do like it when good opposing fans come in with their breakdowns, makes these threads a lot more fun.

Oh well "HERP DERP Allen's INTS against the Failcons weren't on him" it is.
[Reply]
Derward Slade 12:11 AM 01-17-2022
Bills bad Josh Allen has 2 int's. Jaqs good Josh Allen
had great game.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 12:12 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It’s a terrible Steelers offense. KC defense will have its hands full the rest of the AFC playoffs, whether it is Buffalo or Cincy or Tennessee.
It was painful watching Ben’s lack of arm strength. They were so horrible, it is hard to give us much credit.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:12 AM 01-17-2022
That's a shame. I do like it when good opposing fans come in with their breakdowns, makes these threads a lot more fun.

Oh well "HERP DERP Allen's INTS against the Failcons weren't on him" it is.
I didn't dislike Buffalo fans before but last years crew were so obnoxious that I want nothing more than to see them get humiliated again.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:12 AM 01-17-2022
Yeah, I remember all the talking heads were talking up the Bills when they came into Arrowhead for the AFC Title game last year. We saw how that turned out.

I hope they all spend all week talking about how great the Bills are and everyone of them picks the Bills. It’ll make it that much sweeter.

Yeah, I know they won their regular season ‘Super Bowl’ against us earlier this year. We were a different team then and struggling. They were rolling at the time. We’ve swapped places now. They took a nosedive after their win against us and struggled throughout the rest of the regular season. We’re coming into this game having won 10 of 11, the only loss being a last second walk off to the Bengals with, shall we say, some questionable officiating at the end.

I welcome the Bills. Revenge is always the sweetest. They had the ‘revenge factor’ earlier thanks to the playoff loss. They got their pay back in that earlier regular season victory. It’s our turn now to return the favor and remind them of their place in the AFC.

I’ll almost feel bad dashing the Super Bowl plans 2 years in a row. Then again, Buffalo never wins in the Super Bowl anyway, so we’ll probably be doing them a favor and saving their fanbase some eventual heartache.

You’re welcome, Bills fans, in advance.

XOXOXO
[Reply]
Page 12 of 103
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up