ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who wins????????????????
Chiefs WIN by 15 or More 17 13.28%
Chiefs WIN by 8 to 14 16 12.50%
Chiefs WIN by 7 or less 48 37.50%
Gaz hates the Raiders and Broncos and all Ties 2 1.56%
Bucs WIN by 7 or less 33 25.78%
Bucs WIN by 8 to 14 10 7.81%
Bucs WIN by 15 or More 2 1.56%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>KC CHIEFS v TAMPA BAY BUCS: Who wins? Your predictions?
Trivers 06:21 AM 09-30-2022
Bucs are 2-1
KC is 2-1

KC 0.5 favs. Over/under 45.5

At Tampa.

7:30 Sunday game.

Who wins?

Your predictions?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:19 PM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs get Rat fucked by officials bc Brady and hurricane
Yeah, this is my primary concern. PR game with the ref$ dangling off cheater boy's junk as usual.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:58 PM 09-30-2022
Stryker on 10/26/21:

Originally Posted by Stryker:
This team is DONE this season. which sickens me to say. The "D" is God awful and we will NOT be in the playoffs - ZERO chance - accept it Chiefs fans - WE FUCKING SUCK on ALL levels. It is what it is. D sucks, can't beat a 2 safety defense, Mahomes looks like he did @ TT. Move forward to the off season and start the rebuild. We loose, we suck, we need help on all levels of D and O.
DE, OT, RB, Safety, CB the list is LONG. This is a rebuild offseason as I have ever seen.
Yo, Stryker….FAH Q.
[Reply]
Regime 12:03 AM 10-01-2022
42 - 31 Chiefs
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 AM 10-01-2022
Chiefs gonna be giving those girls the business
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:02 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
we have patrick mahomes

the greatest player of all time

the highest winning percentage in NFL history

this is his last chance to even the score with tom brady, his ultimate nemesis

HE WILL NOT FAIL
You still at it dipshit?
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:27 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chiefs get Rat fucked by officials bc Brady and hurricane
This is the most likely scenario, but I have a feeling it will only be possible because Reid and EB once again struggle with play calling, the receivers are bad, and the running game is non-existent.

We will be in a situation where we can win, or force overtime, and the new JAG kicker misses.

Right now, I believe in Mahomes, but I don't believe in the WRs, I don't believe in the RBs, and I don't believe in the LT or RT.

I hate Brady, and I want to win this game badly, but Mahomes is fighting Reid and EB, Mahomes has no running game, and Mahomes has receivers who continually screw him over with either lack of effort, or by not knowing the play book.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:31 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
This is the most likely scenario, but I have a feeling it will only be possible because Reid and EB once again struggle with play calling, the receivers are bad, and the running game is non-existent.

We will be in a situation where we can win, or force overtime, and the new JAG kicker misses.

Right now, I believe in Mahomes, but I don't believe in the WRs, I don't believe in the RBs, and I don't believe in the LT or RT.

I hate Brady, and I want to win this game badly, but Mahomes is fighting Reid and EB, Mahomes has no running game, and Mahomes has receivers who continually screw him over with either lack of effort, or by not knowing the play book.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Jesus Christ
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:13 AM 10-01-2022
Tampa's offense looked pretty inept in the GB game. I don't think that highly of GB's defense.

We looked inept at every level in Indy, so there's that. Despite that, it took any one of a half dozen freak plays to lose.

We don't seem to have an offensive identity at the moment, and we seem to be poorly utilizing available skill-sets at many key spots offensively. At least the defense is playing well.

I think we lose a low scoring squeaker, 17-13 Bucs.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:25 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Hey, nobody hopes us “conspiracy theorists” are wrong more than ourselves, but I’ve seen this script before. Brady on Prime Time playing on the outskirts of a tragedy?

Yeah, I’m sure there won’t be any biased calls.
Yeah, that's probably correct, but my post was in reference to the poster "The Refs" picking Tompa by 15 points or more. :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:36 AM 10-01-2022
Look at that loss percentage. Only Brady makes KC fans nervous of totally getting screwed during a hurricane telethon.
[Reply]
the steam 07:39 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
80% of the money is on KC yet the line keeps moving in favor of Tampa?
Yep. The books are basically saying "bet more suckers."

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/nf...etting-trends/
[Reply]
JPH83 07:45 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Tampa's offense looked pretty inept in the GB game. I don't think that highly of GB's defense.

We looked inept at every level in Indy, so there's that. Despite that, it took any one of a half dozen freak plays to lose.

We don't seem to have an offensive identity at the moment, and we seem to be poorly utilizing available skill-sets at many key spots offensively. At least the defense is playing well.

GB's defence is pretty good but I think it might have been missing players. Really the GB game should give us some hope. Tampa's offence looks average without key pieces.

That said their defence is absolutely legit. We're not going to score a lot with the OL as it is and these WRs. Wouldn't be surprised at the scoreline you suggest, if we win it's going to still be low scoring I imagine and come down to a monumental shift from D.
[Reply]
TEX 07:53 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I put a small amount of money on the Bucs. Not so much I'll actually root for that team, but enough to cover my fantasy hockey buy-in when the refs screw em over. It's a mental health wager more than anything. Zero faith in the refs letting the Chiefs win this one.
That's a smart play. I think I'll do the same.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:23 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Like 80% of the money is on the Chiefs....kinda worries me

Ohhhh greeeeaaaat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
New World Order 08:25 AM 10-01-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

They didn’t have Mike Evans, Godwin or Julio against gb tho
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up