ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Teope : Chiefs have 81 players present as Phase 2 of NFL's offseason program begins
Tribal Warfare 12:39 PM 05-17-2021

I'm told the Chiefs had 81 players present for today's start of Phase II of the NFL's offseason workout program, which is, of course, voluntary. That's a great number.

Chiefs kick off Phase III next week with OTAs.

— Herbie Teope (@HerbieTeope) May 17, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 02:04 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
LJS of course
Why are they at Long John Silvers?
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:06 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:

[Reply]
Mecca 02:11 PM 05-17-2021
Cause man that chicken and fish platter is the shit.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:16 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Cause man that chicken and fish platter is the shit.
And hush puppies and crumbles looks like they took away their fried clams though, fuckers.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:16 PM 05-17-2021
Personally im just a fish guy. I love leaving with my fingers smelling like they did leaving the movie theater in jr high, gets me all nostalgic.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:17 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That must be why Niang is so ****ing fat.
You're on a roll today. Niang is on some rolls as well.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:18 PM 05-17-2021
Why the **** wouldn't they be? You don't think Andy likes chicken planks with extra crunchies?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:19 PM 05-17-2021
For fast food fish LJS is still where it's at for me they're breading is top notch.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:21 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You're on a roll today. Niang is on some rolls as well.
Probably sweet King's Hawaiian.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:22 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
People act like this is no big deal either way, but it shows a level of commitment from our players that isn't present on most of the other teams in the league. I highly doubt other organizations are seeing this kind of number based on all the posturing we've been seeing by NFLPA reps telling people not to show up.

I would expect an even better turn out for Phase III.
Eric Berry and Justin Houston skipped voluntary OTA’s after signing their fat contract extensions and it sort of foreshadowed their subsequent broke dick final seasons in KC.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:25 PM 05-17-2021
I used to get dinner rolls at the bread store and after bowling and the bar stop by KFC for a pint of their gravy. Butter em and dip it in the gravy. Yum.
[Reply]
TEX 02:27 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Eric Berry and Justin Houston skipped voluntarily OTA’s after signing their fat contract extensions and it sort of foreshadowed their subsequent broke dick final seasons in KC.
Yep. It changed my mind about both. Leaders LEAD, they don't sit out. It's why I don't cut Berry any slack when people talk about what he accomplished in KC, and why I'd never want to see Justin Houston in KC aver again. Not that it matters, it's just my take.
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:45 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Eric Berry and Justin Houston skipped voluntarily OTA’s after signing their fat contract extensions and it sort of foreshadowed their subsequent broke dick final seasons in KC.
yep, that's one of the reasons I was wondering if the 9 or so people who didn't show up were our top paid guys or not.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:05 PM 05-17-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
yep, that's one of the reasons I was wondering if the 9 or so people who didn't show up were our top paid guys or not.
I feel like Mahomes doesn’t have a choice. He has to sit out because he’s our NFLPA rep and he has to show support for Tretter
[Reply]
oldman 03:13 PM 05-17-2021
I wonder if some of those guys are recovering from off season surgeries. Has PMII been cleared yet? LDT may be finishing up his doctoring in Canada.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up