ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm Being Catfished. What Should I Do?
frozenchief 11:32 AM 05-11-2021
Yesterday I get a text on WhatsApp from a number I've never seen. I reply "Who are you?" And I get "Oh, I'm sorry. I typed the wrong number. Blah blah blah." I figured I'd get a "send me $ and I'll send you nudes" or "BTW, I really need $" or something. I've had a couple of wrong numbers on WhatsApp and I've ignored them.

But I was really bored yesterday so I wondered where they would go and started texting back. All the marks of catfishing are there: attractive Asian woman (she's sending pics but no nudes); world traveler; rich, etc. So far she/he/it hasn't asked for any money or any confidential info so I'm just screwing around seeing what the next text will be.

I have no idea what this person's end goal is going to be. I have not disclosed any private details of my life and I have no intention of sending money or making plans to meet or anything like that. So what should I do? End it? Make outrageous demands? Keep playing along?
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 09:47 PM 05-11-2021
Seriously though,ive chatted with some hot chicks from the Phillipines,and they didnt want any money.Actual video chats so i knew they were real.Eh,what the hell its covid times.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:08 PM 05-11-2021
Send her a photo of hometeam's tat and steal her laptop. Profit.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:06 AM 05-15-2021
Does she drive a unicorn Yukon? Cuz that would be hard to resist.
[Reply]
burt 08:22 AM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Does she drive a unicorn Yukon? Cuz that would be hard to resist.
COME ON, MAN!!!!:-):-)
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:04 AM 05-15-2021
You should tell her that you had really bad experience with your prior four rich asian wives.....they became mean as hell after the weddings and they didn't have nearly as much money as they made it sound. You'll proceed only after she shows you the goods.....
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:09 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28:
Seriously though,ive chatted with some hot chicks from the Phillipines,and they didnt want any money.Actual video chats so i knew they were real.Eh,what the hell its covid times.
What do you talk about? And are they naked?
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 02:00 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
What do you talk about? And are they naked?
Haha i was hoping somebody would notice my post.I've matched with literally probably 100 ladies from the Philipines for whatever reason.Most of them are really genuine and just want to chat about whatever,they speak really good English btw.But i've had a couple that are just total freaks and yes get naked and whatever else.But i think thats just because they like/trust me,and they don't want any money,although there are some that ask for money.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:46 PM 05-15-2021
Haha i was hoping somebody would notice my post.I've matched with literally probably 100 ladies from the Philipines for whatever reason.Most of them are really genuine and just want to chat about whatever,they speak really good English btw.But i've had a couple that are just total freaks and yes get naked and whatever else.But i think thats just because they like/trust me,and they don't want any money,although there are some that ask for money.
Do you watch TimK on the youtubes?
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 11:03 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Do you watch TimK on the youtubes?
I do not,but i did notice he is in the Philippines.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:03 AM 05-16-2021
When I was in South Korea for a grad school project many years ago, I was the only westerner in my area. At some point another American guy showed up for a few weeks while he was trying to work out a visa issue to Japan. We saw each other on the street and immediately made a beeline to each other. We hung out together for probably two or three weeks until he left just because we were the only Americans. He was a nice guy.

At some point a Filipina woman espied us. Seoul at the time had a lot of illegal workers from the Philippines. She latched onto us, which was fine. She was nice as well. I was married, but the other fellow was tall and blonde and generally a good looking guy, so this Filipina woman really wanted him. I think she would have married him on the spot, and she made it no secret that she had a goal of marrying an American. Alas, she couldn't snag him because there was a crackdown on illegal workers, so she had to stop being visible for a while and he left during that time.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:08 AM 05-16-2021
I do not,but i did notice he is in the Philippines.
You mentioned earlier you have matched with about 100 women from the philippines. Are you looking for a relationship with a province girl?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:11 AM 05-16-2021
Call MikeVike, he's got this.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 07:30 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
You mentioned earlier you have matched with about 100 women from the philippines. Are you looking for a relationship with a province girl?
No,not exactly,but i've just noticed that most are friendly and attractive for the most part.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 07:33 AM 05-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
When I was in South Korea for a grad school project many years ago, I was the only westerner in my area. At some point another American guy showed up for a few weeks while he was trying to work out a visa issue to Japan. We saw each other on the street and immediately made a beeline to each other. We hung out together for probably two or three weeks until he left just because we were the only Americans. He was a nice guy.

At some point a Filipina woman espied us. Seoul at the time had a lot of illegal workers from the Philippines. She latched onto us, which was fine. She was nice as well. I was married, but the other fellow was tall and blonde and generally a good looking guy, so this Filipina woman really wanted him. I think she would have married him on the spot, and she made it no secret that she had a goal of marrying an American. Alas, she couldn't snag him because there was a crackdown on illegal workers, so she had to stop being visible for a while and he left during that time.
Ah,thanks for sharing that.I do get the vibe that a lot of Asian women particularly Philipinas like American guys for whatever reason.Its like we're a Unicorn or something.
[Reply]
scho63 07:13 PM 05-16-2021
"I'm Being Catfished. What Should I Do?"

65 Toss Power Trap followed by Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up