ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 319
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:54 PM 03-18-2021
Interior offensive line play has sucked the last two years. Veach got the top LG on the market and signed a high upside RG for cheap. LDT is coming back and he brought back Wylie as depth.

RT? Remmers was better than just average when he played RT last season and Niang was a 3rd round pick from a year ago. Camp battle for the best guy.

Center? Is Reiter a shiny signing? No. But if they bring him back, he should be improved with the guard play.

LT? He came down to the wire with the best LT on the market and it’s been 4 fucking days.

EVERYTHING SUCKS!1!1!1!

No. You morons fucking suck.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Interior offensive line play has sucked the last two years. Veach got the top LG on the market and signed a high upside RG for cheap. LDT is coming back and he brought back Wylie as depth.

RT? Remmers was better than just average when he played RT last season and Niang was a 3rd round pick from a year ago. Camp battle for the best guy.

Center? Is Reiter a shiny signing? No. But if they bring him back, he should be improved with the guard play.

LT? He came down to the wire with the best LT on the market and it’s been 4 fucking days.

EVERYTHING SUCKS!1!1!1!

No. You morons fucking suck.
But you all said Veach was a wizard and it appears that he got all of that cap space just so he could sign Long, and re-sign Remmers, Wylie, Taco, Niemann, and Keizer!

Hahahahahahaha
[Reply]
-King- 09:59 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You made a comparison that doesn’t make any sense. Nobody is applauding the cheap deals. They’re simply pointing out that they’re cheap deals and you’re talking about them like they’re Veach’s big moves of the offseason or they’re supposed to be anything more than what they are.

What was said early in FA still applies as I explained in my post that you supposedly agree with.

Again, you aren’t making any sense. You’ve talked yourself so stupid that you don’t even see that contradiction.
So why even reply to me with contract numbers? As if they should change my grades? I'm not going to give a brokeneck guard who's played 30 games in 5 years a C or above just because his contract isn't a lot lol. That makes no sense. I'm not the one who brought up contracts. You guys (well Wilson) specifically. So why are you angry that I responded to it?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:00 PM 03-18-2021
Remember when Veach didn’t care about corners? Then last year we had a great secondary.

Remember the 2018-2019 defense? Then Veach overhauled practically the entire unit in 1 offseason.

Remember when we had a QB who mastered not throwing picks and not taking risks to lead the league in QB Rating? Then Veach traded him because he had a future MVP on the bench.

I just don’t worry about the gaping hole at LT until Week 1. I just don’t believe Veach went into this offseason will only 1 plan to address that position. Something is coming. No idea what, but something is coming. It’s too obvious of an important need.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:01 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
They cleared all that space for Williams and didn’t get him

I’d imagine they’ve now pivoted to whatever is next

Well see what happens
In the zoom meeting, Veach said they would use FA and the draft to improve the offensive snd defensive lines.

It’s entirely possible he plans on landing a difference making DL with half that cash.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:04 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So why even reply to me with contract numbers? As if they should change my grades? I'm not going to give a brokeneck guard who's played 30 games in 5 years a C or above just because his contract isn't a lot lol. That makes no sense. I'm not the one who brought up contracts. You guys (well Wilson) specifically. So why are you angry that I responded to it?
Because everybody sees how stupid you’re sounding and they’re trying to point it out?

Maybe try not saying stupid shit like:

“If you conveniently take out Veach’s 1 big move a couple days into free agency, he gets a D”

When outside of that big move, the rest are depth and cheap competition.

It’s just a really silly way to try to knock Veach.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:05 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Remember when Veach didn’t care about corners? Then last year we had a great secondary.

Remember the 2018-2019 defense? Then Veach overhauled practically the entire unit in 1 offseason.

Remember when we had a QB who mastered not throwing picks and not taking risks to lead the league in QB Rating? Then Veach traded him because he had a future MVP on the bench.

I just don’t worry about the gaping hole at LT until Week 1. I just don’t believe Veach went into this offseason will only 1 plan to address that position. Something is coming. No idea what, but something is coming. It’s too obvious of an important need.
Nope it was Trent Williams and that was it. Veach is spending the rest of the offseason sitting in his office staring at the wall.
[Reply]
-King- 10:07 PM 03-18-2021
Because everybody sees how stupid you’re sounding and they’re trying to point it out?

Maybe try not saying stupid shit like:

“If you conveniently take out Veach’s 1 big move a couple days into free agency, he gets a D”

When outside of that big move, the rest are depth and cheap competition.

It’s just a really silly way to try to knock Veach.
I didn't try to knock Veach. The fact that I gave Thuney an A++ (two pluses! TWO!) is a big credit for him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:07 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Nope it was Trent Williams and that was it. Veach is spending the rest of the offseason sitting in his office staring at the wall.
I suppose that’s better than being curled up in the fetal position furiously refreshing ChiefsPlanet for advice on how to run the team...
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 PM 03-18-2021
I didn't try to knock Veach. The fact that I gave Thuney an A++ (two pluses! TWO!) is a big credit for him.
Now is the time to play stupid and be disingenuous again!

Go fuck yourself.

“The rest is a D” isn’t a knock? Then what the fuck is it?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:09 PM 03-18-2021
Veach’s flaw clearly isn’t complacency.

If anything, he’s proven to pursue his love affair players too aggressively on occasion.

The move for Frank Clark and trading up for Speaks and Hardman come to mind.
[Reply]
-King- 10:10 PM 03-18-2021
Remember guys, it's only been 4 days. You can't judge a teams performance in free agency in that small amount of time!
Is there a team having a worse free agency than the Dolphins?

They’ve done absolutely nothing with a fair amount of cap space and many needs.

[Reply]
-King- 10:10 PM 03-18-2021
Now is the time to play stupid and be disingenuous again!

Go fuck yourself.

“The rest is a D” isn’t a knock? Then what the fuck is it?
It IS a knock on the rest of them.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:11 PM 03-18-2021
Remember guys, it's only been 4 days. You can't judge a teams performance in free agency in that small amount of time!
It’s funny that you think mocking this makes you sound right or the people saying it stupid.

Just goes to show you really are a dumbass.

If Veach didn’t sign Thuney, you might have a fucking point. If he didn’t also go after Williams or any other T’s, you might even still have somewhat of a point.

But you don’t. At all.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 PM 03-18-2021
It IS a knock on the rest of them.
Yea because every GM is making A and B moves at the bottom of their roster!

What GM isn’t having a mediocre to bad offseason 4 days in when you’re ignoring the big moves in favor of the small ones?
[Reply]
Page 263 of 319
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Up