Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:06 AM 06-07-2020
I hope he checked with Chiefs fans to see if it was okay that he protested and that he checked off all the protocol to make sure it was the right kind of protest!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:21 AM 06-07-2020
ZERO sacks allowed in college and only 3 penalties.

He can organize all the protests he wants as far as I'm concerned.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:46 PM 06-07-2020
We Niang to step-up big in his 1st year. Especially if LDT stays in Canada to treat COVID-19. We'll have needs at both guard positions.
[Reply]
Dante84 08:01 AM 08-06-2020
Welp - Niang is taking a medical redshirt. Hopefully dude spends a year getting stronger, learning, and comes into '21 as a beast.

If he is truly a replacement for a starting OT spot, then pushing his future extension a year isnt a bad thing. Total unknown though, obviously.

I wonder if he'll get viewed as a Breeland Speaks type for opting out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:20 AM 08-06-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Welp - Niang is taking a medical redshirt. Hopefully dude spends a year getting stronger, learning, and comes into '21 as a beast.

If he is truly a replacement for a starting OT spot, then pushing his future extension a year isnt a bad thing. Total unknown though, obviously.

I wonder if he'll get viewed as a Breeland Speaks type for opting out.
Long-term it's probably a good thing. It puts him on a cleaner timeline for potentially replacing Fisher or Schwartz if we can't re-sign one of them. It also gives him another year to get healthy from the labrum issue.

But that OL is getting thin in a hurry...
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:45 PM 11-21-2020
Good thing this dude didn’t get the rona
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:09 PM 11-21-2020
He’s a loser & quitter. I’d cut his ass next year.
[Reply]
kcclone 06:15 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Him abandoning his team is a big red flag.
[Reply]
RustShack 06:25 PM 11-21-2020
Did he have a reason? I know Williams opted out because of something like his mom having cancer.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:55 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Did he have a reason? I know Williams opted out because of something like his mom having cancer.
Does it matter? According to the last few posts, everybody has already made up their minds about Niang because he chose to opt out.

Now I REALLY hope he turns out to be the next Willie Roaf. So I can have fun bumping these posts years into the future.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 07:00 PM 11-21-2020
Not going to completely blast the guy, but I also don't have much faith in him. More confident in Yasir Durant doing something going forward.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:04 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Originally Posted by kcclone:
Him abandoning his team is a big red flag.
Both of you are beyond fucking stupid. Niang had a very serious injury this year and wouldn't have even been ready to practice until late this year.

Him opting out was the best possible scenario for the Chiefs because he not only is allowed to heal without any pressure, the Chiefs have him for 4 full years, not 3 years, as they would have had if he hadn't opted out.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:13 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Not going to completely blast the guy, but I also don't have much faith in him.
Why? What have you seen on video that makes you think it was a poor decision to draft him?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:17 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Not going to completely blast the guy, but I also don't have much faith in him. More confident in Yasir Durant doing something going forward.
:-)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:27 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Both of you are beyond fucking stupid. Niang had a very serious injury this year and wouldn't have even been ready to practice until late this year.

Him opting out was the best possible scenario for the Chiefs because he not only is allowed to heal without any pressure, the Chiefs have him for 4 full years, not 3 years, as they would have had if he hadn't opted out.
Was going to post this. The other two opt outs were totally understandable, but this one was actually GOOD for the team. I guess people are just having emotional reactions to the Schwartz news.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up