ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 65
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:38 AM 12-06-2018
With Watkins gimpy and the young guys not really stepping up, I'd definitely take him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
From what I read about him yesterday though he's a real asshole. Very selfish and arrogant. Unless he's willing to be put in his place, like 3rd receiver or perhaps #2 TE (can his fatass even block?), I just don't see it.
Sounds like he was pretty fucking miserable up there in Buffalo. Absolutely no excuse for that behavior but don't think he'll be that big of a problem here.
[Reply]
wazu 11:39 AM 12-06-2018
Could contribute at safety.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:40 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like he was pretty fucking miserable up there in Buffalo. Absolutely no excuse for that behavior but don't think he'll be that big of a problem here.
Mahomes and a chance to win a ring vs. Buffalo. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 11:42 AM 12-06-2018
It might be a situation where they view him as a guy they can line up inside and get some favorable matchups, he's kind of a tweener at this point.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:43 AM 12-06-2018
I don’t love Benjamin right now, but I’m be willing to give him a shot to change his ways and get comfortable here in KC on a cheap deal.

I mean if he’s in this offense he will be 1 on 1 at all times and that is easy money on fade routes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:43 AM 12-06-2018
He'd never sign one, but I'd offer him a veterans minimum deal with damn near nothing guaranteed for this season and next. If I'm going to pay him to do pretty much dick this year, I'd want to have him locked in for next season as well.

At that point I'd start working on him as a Demetrius Harris replacement. Give him an offseason to turn some of that fat into muscle and work on the position; he may be a dangerous #2 TE.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:43 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Sounds like he was pretty ****ing miserable up there in Buffalo. Absolutely no excuse for that behavior but don't think he'll be that big of a problem here.
Then I'm all for it. As long as he doesn't cause a rift or think he'll be a number 1 I'm cool. He was drafted to be a big-bodied redzone target but never fit in with Carolina or Buffalo. If he can provide that service here then JFC we've managed to somehow improve even more
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:44 AM 12-06-2018
Benjamin in the red zone could be interesting.
[Reply]
loochy 11:44 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
From what I read about him yesterday though he's a real asshole. Very selfish and arrogant. Unless he's willing to be put in his place, like 3rd receiver or perhaps #2 TE (can his fatass even block?), I just don't see it.
Well, he'd HAVE to be WR#3, there's no other place for him...and yeah, I'd be down with him as the #3 WR IF he doesn't cause trouble.

However, we can only score so many TDs. The defense eventually has to do SOMETHING.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:44 AM 12-06-2018
When a guy like Dieter is on the roster there is nothing wrong with kicking the tires for some WR depth.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
When a guy like Dieter is on the roster there is nothing wrong with kicking the tires for some WR depth.
Dieter was actually getting snaps on Sunday. That's scary.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:45 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This is true.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:45 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Benjamin in the red zone could be interesting.
Isolate him backside inside the 10 and just let Mahomes throw it up. 6 points.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:46 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dieter was actually getting snaps on Sunday. That's scary.
I'm sure if Benjamin got signed, Reid could find some snaps and formations to take advantage of the unique set he brings, he isn't fast but he is a really massive dude.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 65
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up