ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 03:35 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Serious question here, had he missed the 55 yarder but made the PAT would you guys be happier?
It would be more excusable to miss than than to miss an extra point 6 times in 9 games. I don't even get the point of this post. We shouldn't be worried about Butker missing the most extra pointers in the league because he made a 55 yarder?
[Reply]
scho63 03:35 PM 11-08-2020
Can we just move the PAT back to the 40 and let him kick from there?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:36 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Game today is exactly why this was such a bad take. Or maybe we should just wait until it actually does lose us the game to talk about it huh.
The thing is, this game wasn't a loss. It could have been but it wasn't.

The Chargers game absolutely WAS a loss without Butker. He won that game with his leg.

The dude is a top 2 FG kicker in the league. He's Mr. Clutch when the game is on the line.

Are the PAT's a problem? Sure. But you don't trade a guy that is MONEY, especially from 50+, because he struggles with PAT's for a few weeks. Give him time to sort it out.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:37 PM 11-08-2020
It would be more excusable to miss than than to miss an extra point 6 times in 9 games. I don't even get the point of this post. We shouldn't be worried about Butker missing the most extra pointers in the league because he made a 55 yarder?
It isn't just one 55-yarder.
[Reply]
-King- 03:38 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The thing is, this game wasn't a loss. It could have been but it wasn't.

The Chargers game absolutely WAS a loss without Butker. He won that game with his leg.

The dude is a top 2 FG kicker in the league. He's Mr. Clutch when the game is on the line.

Are the PAT's a problem? Sure. But you don't trade a guy that is MONEY, especially from 50+, because he struggles with PAT's for a few weeks. Give him time to sort it out.
I didn't say trade him. But it is a big worry right now. It really seems like it's time to start considering going for 2 a lot more often.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:40 PM 11-08-2020
I didn't say trade him. But it is a big worry right now. It really seems like it's time to start considering going for 2 a lot more often.
I know you didn't say that but outside of letting him power through it, what are you going to do?

I mean, you could go for it more but that seems a little short-sighted to just straight up pass up points. He could snap out of it at any time, you gotta just keep feeding him.
[Reply]
-King- 03:42 PM 11-08-2020
It isn't just one 55-yarder.
Ok? The chiefs 31st (might be 32nd after this weekend) in the league in extra point percentage. We're 9 games into the season. Are you saying we should wait until we do lose a game to address it or what?
[Reply]
-King- 03:44 PM 11-08-2020
I know you didn't say that but outside of letting him power through it, what are you going to do?

I mean, you could go for it more but that seems a little short-sighted to just straight up pass up points. He could snap out of it at any time, you gotta just keep feeding him.
Go for 2 a lot more. I trust Mahomes 100% more to get a 2 yard conversation than I trust Butker to make an XP. If he misses one in the next 2 or 3 weeks after the bye I think going for 2 early in games is the only solution.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:44 PM 11-08-2020
He'll make you pull your hair out, but we just gotta stay patient with Wild Thing

[Reply]
JakeF 04:17 PM 11-08-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Calm down.
I don't know. I think we should at least look for a better option. Sometimes Butker hooks the ball so badly that he can't
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:25 PM 11-08-2020
Did anyone check the windspeeds today? Maybe notice to GP flags whipping and twisting before some of those kicks?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:53 PM 05-17-2021

No player has scored more points (614*) in their first 4 seasons in NFL history than @Chiefs K Harrison Butker.

That's why they call him @buttkicker7.

*includes postseason pic.twitter.com/Hd2yIS5VMi

— NFLonCBS (@NFLonCBS) May 17, 2021

[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:32 PM 11-07-2021
The dude is an absolute stud.

Butker for President.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:17 PM 11-07-2021
Love my Buttkicker.
[Reply]
el borracho 12:57 AM 11-08-2021
What was the name of the kicker the Chiefs drafted instead of Crosby. Medellin? Meadow? Medusa? Mentos? Medulla Oblongata? Something that began with M.

Crosby was widely considered the top prospect and the Chiefs took some bum instead. It was the only time I remember being annoyed about drafting the wrong kicker.

Anyway, Butker is pretty great.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 24
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up