ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Jr's opinion on Athletic Testing vs Blocking Technique
Tribal Warfare 09:42 AM 04-26-2021

While my game is played by manipulating angles and understanding where the QB will be in his drop, some get to a spot and react from there. The reason that the numbers in the drills are so “valuable” is because they believe you have to be a “athlete” to react..

— Orlando Brown Jr. (@ZEUS__78) February 26, 2019

When drafting a OL you’d think because he bends and moves a certain way he’d be successful but without the understanding of your abilities you will get lost in the shuffle. I’m not the best bender but I’ve got long arms. I understand that if a defender goes to dip

week many evaluators will write off several OL because of his “lack of athleticism”. I’m here to tell you to pay attention to his film, figure out how he manipulates his blocks based off his tools, and don’t count him out cause he isn’t a Super athlete.

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:38 AM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Uh, there are sites for that sort of thing.
Not for perverse reasons, just for more future left tackles.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:52 AM 05-28-2021
Interesting he's going to be #57 next year. It will be a little strange seeing an offensive lineman without a number in the sixties or seventies.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:15 AM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Interesting he's going to be #57 next year. It will be a little strange seeing an offensive lineman without a number in the sixties or seventies.
Brian Waters, baby.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:23 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I love this dude. Period.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:18 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love this dude. Period.
Gonna be a helluva leader for the rookies on the rest of the line.

Another tone setting acquisition by Veachy.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:19 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Not for perverse reasons, just for more future left tackles.
Not to get all Jimmy the Greek on you, but I’d go with a volleyball player, personally.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up