ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:34 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They aren’t very bright, then.

Baltimore would never trade him to KC. Hunt wouldn’t approve a trade for a player with the DV stigma. If released, there’s no chance that nobody in the NFL claims him.

Flowers and rice sure would be a sweet duo, though.
No, they are saying that they will cut them and we will pick him up immediately because we are shitty franchise that had Tyreek Hill on the team. They don't even understand the difference or context. They are drunk with hate.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:35 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Heap and Lewis have killed the same amount of people so that would have been more fitting I guess

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:37 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Oof.

Todd Heap killed his 3-year old daughter in case this one flew over any heads. Accidentally ran her over in their driveway.
That was one of the worst, most heart-breaking stories ever. I felt so bad for him. Not sure how you bounce back from something like that. Doubt you ever do.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:41 AM 02-09-2024
Just like with any Chiefs player, I will wait until all the facts and evidence comes out before making any kind of judgement on a player's character. I mean, think about the Tyreek situation. If this does turn out to be true then the Chiefs really dodged a bullet.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:14 AM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Just like with any Chiefs player, I will wait until all the facts and evidence comes out before making any kind of judgement on a player's character. I mean, think about the Tyreek situation. If this does turn out to be true then the Chiefs really dodged a bullet.
In all seriousness, of course that's what we should do, but opposing fans didn't do that for us, so fuck em :-)
[Reply]
notorious 10:16 AM 02-09-2024
Oof.

Todd Heap killed his 3-year old daughter in case this one flew over any heads. Accidentally ran her over in their driveway.
I can't imagine a worse hell than that.
[Reply]
-King- 11:07 AM 02-09-2024
Oof.

I mean that's a totally different thing. That's just sad and tragic.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:39 AM 02-09-2024
Oof.

Damn that's brutal.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:49 AM 02-09-2024
The Chiefs totally broke this guy.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:22 PM 02-09-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs totally broke this guy.
Assuming this is the same situation that was rumored, it happened the week before the Chiefs game.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:00 PM 02-20-2024
How convenient...

����������������: The police have suspended their investigation into #Ravens WR Zay Flowers and he will face no charges, per @jamisonhensley pic.twitter.com/oMkvUjPgWZ

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) February 20, 2024

[Reply]
PHOG 02:11 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
How convenient...

CASE CLOSED!!

[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:12 PM 02-20-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think some guy on the interwebs suggested this was the case on the Friday before the Ravens game. He also suggested that it would likely be conveniently buried until after the Ravens were eliminated.

Funny how that worked out...
Is there a chance they could lose a draft pick? Sorry in advance if someone already asked this question.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:19 PM 02-20-2024
My bad. I posted before reading the whole article. Assault and battery should be 5 years in prison. I don’t know how much time he’ll actually get.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 02:21 PM 02-20-2024
Holy shit he’s not getting charged?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up