ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1189 of 1208
« First < 18968910891139117911851186118711881189 11901191119211931199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:50 PM 11-22-2023
Looks great. Im making Italian Steaks.
[Reply]
srvy 05:57 PM 11-22-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Smoked meatball sams

I really can't recommend Amoroso's Italian rolls enough. These had been frozen for about a month and were still money

Also, I'm completely stiff arming Thanksgiving. Ain't cooking shit or seeing anyone and couldn't feel better about it

Grabbed a rotisserie chicken pot pie from Costco and calling it good this year

That's a good looking samitch!
[Reply]
srvy 05:59 PM 11-22-2023
May make a Firehouse run.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:02 PM 11-22-2023
Looking good KCU. I gotta go after those rolls.

There's a new deli up in Platte City. Called Fetterman's, been there for a year or two maybe where Mr. Goodcents was. Met the owner a few weekends ago and he makes a fantastic sandwich. Better than any of the chains by a long long sight. The bread was perfect and he said he ships in Amoroso rolls.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:47 PM 11-22-2023
Appreciate yall

This was one of those where I went to the cheese drawer and discovered my Mozz was moldy so am pretty proud of at least getting a baby cheese pull off the provolone

That fucking cheese drawer and them packaging dates

[Reply]
KCUnited 06:54 PM 11-22-2023
Bras I'm compelled to call out these bacon wrapped chicken things my grocer sells only at the counter

They call them bacon wrapped chicken tenders stuffed with cheese, sausage, and jalapenos

My memory is fading but I think it was Buehler who called out how bacon wrapped stuff on the grill doesn't really translate (apologies if I'm misappropriating the insight), and I normally agree.

My Safeway though, yes Safeway, has these bacon wrapped chicken things that are delish, especially if you're going no carb (not in this instance but I've been eating them for weeks going low carb).

So I started thinking about how most shoppers go for the stuff already on the shelves and bypass the meat cooler...for a variety of legit reasons.

Then I was like what if I were 20 years old, working a meat counter at a grocer. I'd come up with the best shit that people want that's not volume enough for the shelves..so you should at least glance at the meat cooler when you're shopping.

Anywho, here are these bacon wrapped chicken tenders stuffed with cheese sausage and jalapenos along with some cheesy rice because I'm eating my feelings (inside sausage looks undercook but I promise its perfect). They're fire and take like 20 minutes to cook which is why I do them during the week.

[Reply]
Easy 6 07:00 PM 11-22-2023
Bras I'm compelled to call out these bacon wrapped chicken things my grocer sells only at the counter

They call them bacon wrapped chicken tenders stuffed with cheese, sausage, and jalapenos

My memory is fading but I think it was Buehler who called out how bacon wrapped stuff on the grill doesn't really translate (apologies if I'm misappropriating the insight), and I normally agree.

My Safeway though, yes Safeway, has these bacon wrapped chicken things that are delish, especially if you're going no carb (not in this instance but I've been eating them for weeks going low carb).

So I started thinking about how most shoppers go for the stuff already on the shelves and bypass the meat cooler...for a variety of legit reasons.

Then I was like what if I were 20 years old, working a meat counter at a grocer. I'd come up with the best shit that people want that's not volume enough for the shelves..so you should at least glance at the meat cooler when you're shopping.

Anywho, here are these bacon wrapped chicken tenders stuffed with cheese sausage and jalapenos along with some cheesy rice because I'm eating my feelings (inside sausage looks undercook but I promise its perfect). They're fire and take like 20 minutes to cook which is why I do them during the week.

Legit looks absolutely perfect, they're often called armadillo eggs around here and the ingredients vary... but your variant looks and sounds ideal
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:25 PM 11-22-2023

Yep. That was me.

Looks good man. I'd probably go way over trying to get the sausage done, but that may be a me problem.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:39 PM 11-23-2023
I cooked my Turkey in one of those Reynolds bags. It keeps all the juice in and I kept basting the Turkey in that juice. Probably the best Turkey I ever made. Completely moist.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:51 PM 11-23-2023
Oh my goodness, this scratch GBC I just prepped up is gonna be the BOMB

My only cheat was sticking with the premade fried onion topping... I've tried making my own in years past and its just not as good, no matter what the recipe website says
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:23 PM 11-23-2023
If I didn't love turkey salad so much I would have totally burnt today's bird so we could go the easy route of tomahawk ribeyes.. :-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:12 PM 11-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I cooked my Turkey in one of those Reynolds bags. It keeps all the juice in and I kept basting the Turkey in that juice. Probably the best Turkey I ever made. Completely moist.
And they cut down on cooking time.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:24 PM 11-23-2023
I followed HowToBBQRight's method and it turned out amazing!

[Reply]
ptlyon 06:58 PM 11-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Way to go you master baster you
[Reply]
scho63 08:48 PM 11-23-2023
I just couldn't bring myself to go spend a bunch of time at a fancy Thanksgiving Buffet at one of the high end hotel resorts or restaurants. Just wanted to relax at home.

Grabbed a bunch of stuff at Fry's supermarket.

Had two massive roast beef and swiss sandwiches on toasted brioche buns with mayo and horseradish. Tasted great with a glass of Chardonnay.

Just finished a nice Oliva Series V Melanio cigar with a chilled Jagermeister.

Very enjoyable day.
[Reply]
Page 1189 of 1208
« First < 18968910891139117911851186118711881189 11901191119211931199 > Last »
Up