Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Coverage Maps, Week 12
Bearcat 04:09 PM 11-24-2021

OTHER GAMES AND UPDATES
RELIABLE STREAMS
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:44 AM 11-25-2021
I wouldn't even be mad if Raiders beat the Cowboys but that goes against my religion of hating the Raiders. Also we need to increase our lead on the division but fuck Troy Aikman and the Cowboys. I am so conflicted. I always root against Cowboys on Thanksgiving but they play the Raiders but I'm still mad at Troy Aikman for his commentary on Sunday.

At least it's Tony Romo so that will help me root for the Cowboys. Doubt I'll get watch much football at work but I'm sure the patients will be watching it.
[Reply]
scho63 07:17 AM 11-25-2021
I'm really looking forward to everyone we need to lose, tosses up Turkeys and shits the bed so we can get to #1 seed.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:54 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
If the Chargers win, and they become 7-4, do they jump us since they have the head to head tie breaker?
Go back and read the last 5 words of your post and you will have your answer.:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:02 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm really looking forward to everyone we need to lose, tosses up Turkeys and shits the bed so we can get to #1 seed.
It's not as crazy a scenario as it seemed, even a week ago. The Bills are on the down trend and have a tough schedule coming up. The Titans peaked early and seem washed. They also have a brutal schedule as do the Ravens, who eventually will start losing some of this games they've won on the last play type scenarios. Honestly, the winner of the AFC West may end up with HFA. We need to win out though. The Chargers schedule is cake (excluding us, of course) especially if they can get through @Den and @Cincy the next couple of weeks
[Reply]
Bowser 10:42 AM 11-25-2021
The Tampa Bay vs. Indy game looks to be worth a view.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up