ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>It's the day before Thanksgiving. You working?
BigBeauford 10:49 AM 11-24-2021
You at work? What's your productivity like today in the form of a %.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:21 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
I’ve been off for over a week now. Getting done work done around the house but productivity numbers are suffering due to naps and snacks. I’ll be off most of December too. Lots of vacation time that I need to take before the end of the year. The company I work for let us carryover more vacation days than usual this year so I had almost 12.5 weeks to burn.
12 weeks, jeeez... you guys hiring?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 06:41 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
12 weeks, jeeez... you guys hiring?
Actually, yes. In fact, we bring in at least two new hires to my team every year. The only downside is that office humor is severely limited by the fact that everyone is a scientist of some type. Well, that and the soul sucking corporate culture.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 06:48 PM 11-24-2021
Working here by myself in my area which is not bad. Thou people still coming in and out.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:52 PM 11-24-2021
Actually, yes. In fact, we bring in at least two new hires to my team every year. The only downside is that office humor is severely limited by the fact that everyone is a scientist of some type. Well, that and the soul sucking corporate culture.
I can be a scientist!

[Reply]
Third Eye 07:22 PM 11-24-2021
I generally always take vacation the weeks around Thanksgiving and Christmas. We used to have to travel between multiple cities, so it was necessary. Now we host and don’t have to travel, but I’m accustomed to it so I still do it.
[Reply]
Shaid 10:06 AM 11-25-2021
I’ve been off for over a week now. Getting done work done around the house but productivity numbers are suffering due to naps and snacks. I’ll be off most of December too. Lots of vacation time that I need to take before the end of the year. The company I work for let us carryover more vacation days than usual this year so I had almost 12.5 weeks to burn.
Well, you beat me. I get 29 vaca days, 4 floating Holidays, and 8 Holidays. That comes out to around 2 months a year and I thought that was a crazy amount of time. We only get to carryover 5 days a year.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:30 AM 11-25-2021
We sold 6 cars, for us, that's 150% of our daily goal. Pretty good day, left an hour early, back at it Friday morning.
[Reply]
threebag 07:33 PM 11-25-2021
I use to roll about 300 hours vacation and then earn 80 sick leave. Overtime would earn an hour for every 11 hours. Had a few years where I had around two thousand hours of OT.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up