ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 71
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:49 PM 10-29-2021
Imagine Veach at the office getting wind of this
[Reply]
stumppy 07:49 PM 10-29-2021
He knows he's on his way out. Pay close attention to him during a game. You'll notice him making some business decisions. Has been for several games now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:50 PM 10-29-2021
Hey you dumb fucks….I’m pretty sure the team was talking about 20-0 before this season. So stop with this bullshit narrative that the fans expect to much.
[Reply]
493rd 07:50 PM 10-29-2021
#Eaglesdreamteam
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:51 PM 10-29-2021
Mathieu can get fucked after this season. Go to another team with your holier than thou, inspirational narrative bullshit followed by dragging people on Twitter after a game.

Keep the guys that actually give a shit each week and fuck the rest. This team needs a fucking reset.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:53 PM 10-29-2021
Did Chiefs fans talk openly about going 20-0/undefeated this season? About becoming a dynasty and winning multiple Super Bowls?

That was all big talk/expectations directly from Chiefs players.

So now that the Chiefs are failing to live up to those expectations and coming off a brutal blowout loss… their third blowout loss in their past 8 games going back to the Super Bowl… they should be exempt from legit criticism?

Bullshit.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:53 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Mathieu can get fucked after this season. Go to another team with your holier than thou, inspirational narrative bullshit followed by dragging people on Twitter after a game.

Keep the guys that actually give a shit each week and fuck the rest. This team needs a fucking reset.
You are on a roll tonight!
[Reply]
Kman34 07:54 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Why wait... Trade him now..
[Reply]
tredadda 07:55 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Why wait... Trade him now..
Trade him and Hitchens the two "leaders" of the league's worst defense.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:55 PM 10-29-2021
These are the players that should be just as pissed off as we are, Not calling the fans out for being pissed off.

These are the same players that were angry after the last Super Bowl now telling us to be satisfied with what the team has accomplished in the last three years.

I thought these guys were embarrassed after that Super Bowl loss
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:55 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Imagine Veach at the office getting wind of this
And let’s be honest, he’s been s*** talking on Twitter about the contract situation. They probably haven’t been too happy with him anyway.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:55 PM 10-29-2021
Notice how no one from the offense is saying shit right now? Maybe because the offense carried the team to those two Superbowls and not this pathetic excuse for a defense.

You stupid fucks didn’t do shit.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:55 PM 10-29-2021
Grace and gratefulness for past achievements is for when you are injured or have bad luck, . . . not for when you are healthy and putting out historically bad product.

I haven't said a solitary word to anyone on the team [ie, social media], and all I've 'manifested' is hope for a turnaround while my rational side screams to give it up.

But that's a long way from being grateful that you used to be productive, even when you aren't even professional-grade anymore and still cashing checks.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:56 PM 10-29-2021
Can't wait for both to be gone. See ya.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 07:56 PM 10-29-2021
I say this as respectfully as I can muster.

Fuck you Matthieu.

Fuck you Hitchens.

Fuck both of you straight to hell!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 71
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up