ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 71
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:33 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dumbass take, Mathieu.

Mac Jones is Trent Dilfer.
Nah, I think he's better than that. Dilfer's job was only to not lose games; Jones is making throws to win them.

We don't really know where he'll end up, but I'd say his floor is 'game manager' and his ceiling might be quite high.
[Reply]
Otter 07:48 AM 11-17-2021

Twitter, the heroin of the kings.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:34 AM 11-17-2021
Weird thing to get on i guess. He knows his QB does all those things and thats why they won a SB right?
[Reply]
TEX 09:10 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Nah, I think he's better than that. Dilfer's job was only to not lose games; Jones is making throws to win them.

We don't really know where he'll end up, but I'd say his floor is 'game manager' and his ceiling might be quite high.
Before the draft, I looked at all the QB's and where they might end up, and I did not want Jones in NE. He was certainly not the most talented rookie QB by any means, but felt that he would be the perfect fit for the Patriots. He appears to be.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:17 AM 11-17-2021
Throw side arm seems like it could be a shot at PM2.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:19 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Throw side arm seems like it could be a shot at PM2.
Yeah, that was an odd comment for sure.

But................I really dgaf about what he says on Twitter. Just ball out on gameday and we good.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:29 AM 11-17-2021
:-)

I blocked 500 people last couple weeks

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) November 16, 2021

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:34 AM 11-17-2021
Bro he needs to get off social media, its not fueling his play. Its nothing but a distraction, if he thinks its helping....
[Reply]
jd1020 09:36 AM 11-17-2021
I think it's pretty clear that he's not going to get off social media at this point. I can't imagine that he hasn't had that conversation with his representatives by now.
[Reply]
jettio 09:37 AM 11-17-2021
Why bump this thread?

If Tyrann's comment on Mac Jones is post worthy, why not start a new thread instead of bumping one with a title that creates bad feelings.

Tyrann is going to get a new deal with the Chiefs and be a Hall of Famer, no matter what the chiefs planet bean counters have to say about it. It is not easy to count the beans if you do not get to touch the beans, we should have subforum for all the planet bean counters getting constipated about the idea of a player getting paid.
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:38 AM 11-17-2021
Blocked 500 people on Twitter and brags about it.

Dude has an unhealthy addiction to SM.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:40 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Tyrann is going to get a new deal with the Chiefs

The man is a safety and the Chiefs are going to need all the cap space they can muster to extend/sign more important positions that they dont seem to have a replacement for.
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:40 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Why bump this thread?

If Tyrann's comment on Mac Jones is post worthy, why not start a new thread instead of bumping one with a title that creates bad feelings.

Tyrann is going to get a new deal with the Chiefs and be a Hall of Famer, no matter what the chiefs planet bean counters have to say about it. It is not easy to count the beans if you do not get to touch the beans, we should have subforum for bean counters getting constipated about the idea of a player getting paid.

Because it's nonsensical and he's on a fishing expedition to stir shit so he can have another SM meltdown and claim fans / followers are toxic, when all he has to do is put his phone down.
[Reply]
jettio 09:43 AM 11-17-2021
Do you want to put a wager on it?

He was assigned Darren Waller most of the game and Waller had 2 catches.
[Reply]
jettio 09:44 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Because it's nonsensical and he's on a fishing expedition to stir shit so he can have another SM meltdown and claim fans / followers are toxic, when all he has to do is put his phone down.
Bullshit, thread should not have been bumped.

If you could change the thread title maybe, otherwise if Tyrann's twitter is post worthy start a new thread about that.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 71
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470 > Last »
Up