ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:14 PM 10-29-2021
Fuck honey bitch. I don’t want him back. With the money we would’ve used on him we can go ahead and make Tyreek the highest paid WR in the game
[Reply]
Pablo 07:14 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I will ALWAYS be deranged!!!!
Thickening!!

And hell yeah I was at the game when we cheered Cassel getting hurt. And I'M PROUDDDDDD
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:16 PM 10-29-2021
It’s also pretty sad that Hitchens wants to use past success to justify underperforming this season. If I recall they are all still getting paid on a game by game basis for this season only.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:17 PM 10-29-2021
This feels like a pretty nasty collapse if this is the attitude going on in the locker room. Maybe not shared by everyone, but when Matthieu/Hitchens are doing this and Clark/Jones are practically mailing it in, it's bad news.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:17 PM 10-29-2021
He can definitely kiss any hopes of an extension with the chiefs goodbye. There’s no way they can bring him back after he trashed the fans.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:17 PM 10-29-2021
So it’s okay for Mathieu to throw up his hands and make a spectacle of himself when Sorensen gets burned. But God forbid the fans not be happy with how their team is performing.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:18 PM 10-29-2021
Hitchens tweeting about fans from the tub. His teammates should be telling him to stfu.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:18 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
They are professionals this is part of the job.
Sure but I also think alot of these new Chief fans are spoiled\entitled assholes. They aren't like most of us here who lived through 40+ years of heartbreaks and I think most of us have a great appreciation of the last 3 years. They need to get some perspective.

Personally I honestly could care less if we suck this year as long as Mahomes, Hill, Kelce and some others stay healthy. Next season will be a different story as I will be back to bitching if we are sucking :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:18 PM 10-29-2021
Honey Badger can GTFO
[Reply]
Pablo 07:18 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
He can definitely kiss any hopes of an extension with the chiefs goodbye. There’s no way they can bring him back after he trashed the fans.
He doesn't care about that at this point. As long as he gets his e-dick sucked he's gonna be just fine. On to the next fanbase that will surely be much, much kinder on twitter.
[Reply]
TLO 07:19 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
This feels like a pretty nasty collapse if this is the attitude going on in the locker room. Maybe not shared by everyone, but when Matthieu/Hitchens are doing this and Clark/Jones are practically mailing it in, it's bad news.
Cut the dead weight.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:19 PM 10-29-2021
We aren't winning mucch of anything int he way of Super Bowls this season anyway so go ahead and bench HB and Hitchens and play Watts and Bolton
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:20 PM 10-29-2021
No pointing to your head and saying how smart you are on this one. But mercy is available
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:20 PM 10-29-2021
I love it when rich athletes start bitching about how they are treated. Fans are toxic my ass. Fans want to win and pay money to watch their heroes do it. When you dont win we want some accountability. He should feel bad the way the season has gone. Does he give a shit? He didn't win amything until he got here. Ungrateful fucker.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:20 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
This team seems to be falling apart. I don’t have much confidence that they’ll make the playoffs at this point. I hope I’m wrong. HB is supposed to be a leader but he spends way too much time on twitter. Of course people aren’t happy. You play on the worst defense in the nfl. What would you expect?
It sure does, at least on one side of the ball... just hoping the infection doesn't spread over to the offense

They're on pace to literally be the worst ever, and wanna cry because the fans are mad... heres an idea, stop worrying about your fucking money and go earn it
[Reply]
Page 6 of 71
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up