ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:02 PM 10-29-2021
If only these players would play as hard as some of you are trying to defend them they would be going to their third super bowl
[Reply]
Mecca 11:05 PM 10-29-2021
No wonder the teams soft, the supposed leaders can't handle Twitter criticism.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:05 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
If only these players would play as hard as some of you are trying to defend them they would be going to their third super bowl
You should see 95% of Twitter. Mathieu says something and it’s tweet after tweet kissing his ass.

How anyone who talks shit isn’t a true fan and they’re the ones who’ve loved the Chiefs forever. Shit is pathetic. I get being a fan but this shit shouldn’t be your whole life.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:07 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
You should see 95% of Twitter. Mathieu says something and it’s tweet after tweet kissing his ass.

How anyone who talks shit isn’t a true fan and they’re the ones who’ve loved the Chiefs forever. Shit is pathetic. I get being a fan but this shit shouldn’t be your whole life.
YoUr ChOiCe tO bE a FaN
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 PM 10-29-2021
I mean fuck….a reporter tweeted that Mathieu yelled something at a Titans fan during the game and literally after getting your ass kicked….you’re right on Twitter responding to him and calling him a liar.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:10 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
This is nothing new to our fan base. “Because Chiefs” was/is a state of mind that has been hard for some to move on from after decades of living it. This isn’t some new phenomenon.
This year is way more than that. Many fans have been dogging our offense too. Our expectations are so high that weve reached the point of picking at every small imperfection. We've become a little too entitled. Its one thing to be critical of that on cp, but to go onto social media and throw hissy fits is a bandwagon look to a fan base like Cleveland or Cincinnati or Chicago who have way bigger problems. We're still lucky as hell to have what we have even if we're underperforming.

The adversity may be a positive for mahomes and Reid, but it may be a good reality check for fans too.

That being said, it's not worse than what you'd see in Philly or New York. Not sure what's happened, but social media has really gotten to the players. Reid talked about CEH being sensitive to comments to him earlier in the year. Team needs a crisis team to figure out player social media because there were warning signs this storm had been brewing for a while.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:11 PM 10-29-2021
The minute Mathieu realized he wasn't getting paid here he literally stopped caring and turned into a complaining asshole.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10-29-2021, 11:11 PM
This message has been deleted by MVChiefFan. Reason: I’m getting too negative
chiefzilla1501 11:12 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I mean ****….a reporter tweeted that Mathieu yelled something at a Titans fan during the game and literally after getting your ass kicked….you’re right on Twitter responding to him and calling him a liar.
They need to get this guy in check and if they can't, don't wait til the end of the season to get rid of him. It sucks because I love the guy as a player. But I can't help but wonder how many players have a shitty attitude ever since he started bitching about his contract.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:15 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This year is way more than that. Many fans have been dogging our offense too. Our expectations are so high that weve reached the point of picking at every small imperfection. We've become a little too entitled. Its one thing to be critical of that on cp, but to go onto social media and throw hissy fits is a bandwagon look to a fan base like Cleveland or Cincinnati or Chicago who have way bigger problems. We're still lucky as hell to have what we have even if we're underperforming.

The adversity may be a positive for mahomes and Reid, but it may be a good reality check for fans too.

That being said, it's not worse than what you'd see in Philly or New York. Not sure what's happened, but social media has really gotten to the players. Reid talked about CEH being sensitive to comments to him earlier in the year. Team needs a crisis team to figure out player social media because there were warning signs this storm had been brewing for a while.

The JakeFs and the Petes have always been with us.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:17 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
They need to get this guy in check and if they can't, don't wait til the end of the season to get rid of him. It sucks because I love the guy as a player. But I can't help but wonder how many players have a shitty attitude ever since he started bitching about his contract.
Want to hit him with the Keyshawn and just deactivate him?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:20 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Want to hit him with the Keyshawn and just deactivate him?
I'd rather we trade him. But since Mathieu used the word "toxic" let's call it what it is. He's going to keep making our locker room worse until we re-sign him or get rid of him. And after his comments the former is no longer an option. At this point it's addition by subtraction.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:35 PM 10-29-2021
I think he just lost whatever chance there was at an extension.

And I can’t wait to hear about how the fans ran him out of town. You’re about to be on your fourth team, man.
[Reply]
bdj23 11:36 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Probably you.

[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:36 PM 10-29-2021
Tyrann gives 110% every week. . we cannot trade him ..

hes frustrated. . hes getting alot of hate. .

I agree with him ..

Ill never hate anyone on that Superbowl squad
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:37 PM 10-29-2021
I thought this was fake news. No way this was real. Sadly…. :-)

I can’t believe these guys did this. Going after the fan base as a whole single entity? They need to chill. Especially Hitchens who has not even come close to living up to his contract.

We can tolerate losing and disappointing games and or seasons. We have a lot of experience with those emotions as fans.

But, we are just supposed to accept this lackadaisical, loafing effort on game days from some players? We see the film. They are not just taking a play off now and then. They are phoning in their effort from the bank vault filled with cash that came to them because of fans of the team.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up