ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 71
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Nightfyre 09:35 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Nobody is giving KC a sack of dicks for either player in a trade.

They know they're both gone in 2 months.
Even better that they see exactly how valuable they are.

The second highest paid defense is led by a couple players who talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Worse, they would rather talk shit about how they got theirs, and the fan base. Fuck em. They aren't focused on fixing this shit, so send them down the road, even better if they see they aren't worth a bag of game worn jock straps.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:36 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Same

Saw him at q39 :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:37 PM 10-29-2021
Honey Vager needs to square up with Big Bill at the Lamar Hunt statue to learn some humility
[Reply]
lewdog 09:40 PM 10-29-2021
Real leaders would admit the fans are right and the defense needs to improve.

Douches who want to be remembered for seasons past, while currently on what I'd consider a loaded roster, can pound sand for playing like they are. This defense shouldn't be taking steps back like it has this year.
[Reply]
kcclone 09:42 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
We should trade Mathieu and Hitchens to send a message. If this is what the locker room leadership looks like, send em packing.
I don’t think you could get a 7th for Hitch. Maybe a backup OL or special teams player from a team desperate for LB’s.

Honey Badger has some value though.

Either way, it’s looking like both will be somewhere else next season.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:43 PM 10-29-2021
And I’m tired of this bullshit comment that I’m always seeing.

“It’s always the bandwagon fans who talk shit.”

Man fuck you and your homer bullshit. Not everyone who has issues with the team showed up with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:44 PM 10-29-2021
HB wears his emotions on his sleeve. Thats OK. Hitchens comments though are dissapointing.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Night and day between him and Mahomes, who is always points criticism at himself. A couple weeks ago Mahomes talked about that really bad interception against WFT and said his teammates rallied around him and it meant a lot they believed in him.

That's fucking leadership, to be Patrick Fucking Mahomes and telling the media how it's nice that his teammates believe in him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:46 PM 10-29-2021
Hate to say it, but this season is almost certainly a lost cause.

Let’s just play the young guys as much as possible. DONT trade any picks for 1-year rentals, unless we have plans for extensions. Cut bait with the dead weight at season’s end.

It was an incredible run with this group, but it’s time for some changes. I’m glad I enjoyed the ride and I’m looking forward to the second chapter of Mahomes’s career in KC.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:50 PM 10-29-2021
Hitch
Badger
Jones
Clark

Play up to your pay. You are supposed to be the best of the best- Show it.
Ridiculous. The proof is in the puddin'. You all are 4 ingredients short of something worth even tasting.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:50 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Douches who want to be remembered for seasons past, while currently on what I'd consider a loaded roster, can pound sand for playing like they are. This defense shouldn't be taking steps back like it has this year.
True

If Mahomes says HE has to play better and not throw others under the bus.

TM needs to get his head out of his ass and admit the D sucks this year.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:53 PM 10-29-2021
if you stay home and spend the day tweeting cause your ass is chapped instead of going to practice....

Look for the season to unravel as the locker room devolves.

Could have been something really special.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:53 PM 10-29-2021
These pussy ass bitches are wasting an entire season of mahomes career being pathetic soft spoken soy boy cunts.

1/15th of our young kings career is gone with the wind because our defensive “leaders” are soft like wet paper.

Fuck these guys, all of them.

Hitch-get fucked
Mathieu-get fucked
Clark-get fucked
Even jones can get it.

Nobody on that defense should be here next year aside from bolton, gay, sneed, and any of the other youngsters. In my experience in management, its best to get rid of the dead weight before it festers.
[Reply]
kcclone 09:54 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Let’s just play the young guys as much as possible. DONT trade any picks for 1-year rentals, unless we have plans for extensions. Cut bait with the dead weight at season’s end.

It was an incredible run with this group, but it’s time for some changes. I’m glad I enjoyed the ride and I’m looking forward to the second chapter of Mahomes’s career in KC.

The sooner the Chiefs realize this the better. We need a quick rebuild. The longer we try to “run it back” with the same old (no pun intended) players, the harder it will be to get back to the SB.

All the key players from two seasons ago, are still the key players on this team. We’ve added very little additional fire power. And those same key players are all 2 years older, which means besides Mahomes, they’re starting to decline in all likelihood.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:54 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

We can still be 13-4 dumbass!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 71
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up