ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:59 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
"Attitude reflects leadership" That is all you need to know about this dog crap defense. Our "leaders" are all freaking head cases. Get Hitchens, Mathieu and Clark the hell outta here.
Reid needs to stamp this shit out way before it gets to this level. He's partially responsible here too.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 09:01 PM 10-29-2021
I'd like to make a very simple point, what the fans are saying on Twitter should not matter to the players one bit. They are there to play football. Compared to Honey Badger the average Chiefs fan on Twitter is a layman. This goes for most of the sportswriters too. They've never played football, just watch a bunch. There is something to be said for respecting the opinions of a layman, after all this is entertainment. But football is a complicated game to play. It's obvious Matthew wants out of Kansas City because we're not going to give him the contract he wants. He should respect the opinion of the layman while not embracing it in his heart. He should fight for that big contract the rest of the year. He doesn't need to comment on the opinions of a layman. Also I think he just drove by my house.
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:02 PM 10-29-2021
HB trending on Twitturd.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 09:04 PM 10-29-2021
This dude is a complete head case, what the heck is wrong with him? First it was Tom Brady calling him a slur, which was a lie. Then telling Titans fans to sit on a dick, now this? Send him and Hitch to the Jets or Jacksonville
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:05 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Reid needs to stamp this shit out way before it gets to this level. He's partially responsible here too.
That’s never really been his style. He will put his foot down but, he’s always been slow to do it. Player’s coach and all, let the guys show their personalities.

Hopefully, he’s done slow playing it now and has reached the point where he clamps down on this shit.

Of course, if there is anything to the speculation that this is Toxic Badger lashing out over the lack of an extension, what Reid says may not matter. I’d like to think there is enough respect there for Reid but, who really knows.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:07 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
As a whole, people down there are the friendliest I've ever met... you won't be a stranger for long if they can help it

And just 10 minutes out of town its a gorgeous throwback, at least it was in 95
It still is although it has been growing quite a bit. Slowly pushing its way to Nashville and vice versa. Still would go back there in a heartbeat.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:09 PM 10-29-2021

Tyrann Mathieu will say some fake deep quotes, call himself some kind of lion or tiger, argue with someone with 162 followers this week and Chiefs Twitter will play better defense than the actual Chiefs.

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) October 24, 2021

Lol he called it
[Reply]
DRM08 09:10 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
It's gotta be a defensive purge.

No half measures.
Yep, the Jones contract was a mistake. He needs to go, along with Badger, Clark, Reed, Hitchens.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:10 PM 10-29-2021

This must be like when I was sick and missed school but I could still play Sega and watch tv because he had all the energy on here today. https://t.co/DyxSsopIqa

— Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) October 29, 2021

Lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 PM 10-29-2021

For the record, I would never ask for Hitchens autograph.

— Tony The Steak Artist (@AnthonyTa2u) October 30, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:12 PM 10-29-2021
You Tennessee types, I ask because my phone evidently thought I needed to know.

How good was this Hog Heaven Family Restaurant. Apparently, it's near Nashville, and apparently, it burned down last night, and apparently, it was beloved.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 09:19 PM 10-29-2021
We should trade Mathieu and Hitchens to send a message. If this is what the locker room leadership looks like, send em packing.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:27 PM 10-29-2021
Nobody is giving KC a sack of dicks for either player in a trade.

They know they're both gone in 2 months.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:29 PM 10-29-2021
Clark Hunt should suspend him without pay for several games.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:34 PM 10-29-2021
Chiefs franchise and the Hunt family made these ungrateful POS rich ass men and this is how they show their appreciation? Garbage!
[Reply]
chop 10-29-2021, 09:35 PM
This message has been deleted by chop.
Page 13 of 71
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up