ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 71
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:29 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Chris Jones deleted his Instagram.
Hitchens deleted all of his posts.
So yeah, Jones is another malcontent... bloody hell

This season is a WASH
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:30 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Ahhh...right before a Monday night game at home...what could possibly go wrong?
I think the fans should give Hitchens his wish and not make sound when the _efense is on the field.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:31 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My old town Clarksville, TN representing

Bitcher & Hitch can catch the next junk to Shanghai
I used to live in Clarksville for three years. Love that area so much. Certain areas were sketchy, but overall a great place to live and raise a family.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:32 PM 10-29-2021
I'm sure it's been said in here already. But...

Twitter is a cess pool. What exactly do they expect? Do they not think other fan bases act the same way online?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:34 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I'm sure it's been said in here already. But...

Twitter is a cess pool. What exactly do they expect? Do they not think other fan bases act the same way online?
Almost all of Social Media is that way.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:40 PM 10-29-2021
HB just said that the fan base is toxic, which I mean, yeah we are. We are literally fanatics.

Anthony "Hasn't Done Shit" Hitchens on the other hand can go fuck himself. This motherfucker hasn't done anything from the minute he got here and he has the audacity to tell fans to "put down the phones and go get some money" and then the I'm showing how much "y'all opinions dont matter" by throwing a pussy fit on Twitter. Like get fucked dude. You're a millionaire, that's set for life, you don't care about the fans opinion, but you're so butt hurt over these fans telling you how shit you are. I hope they release his ass.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:41 PM 10-29-2021
Always such a classy response to throw it in the face of the fans your children and children's children are set financially for life. The fans are paying your salary there Hitch! Thank the man upstairs for the world class athleticism. Without it you'd be selling car insurance or driving a truck like like all those fans. You're a professional how about you start acting like it. Why get involved in twitter drama? Those losers represent the absolute worst 1% of the fanbase. Lost all respect for him after reading that. A little less time on twitter and a little more time being the freaking CAPTAIN of that defense!

Start building that defense around Bolton, Gay and Sneed. Younger, hungrier players that will leave it all out there every Sunday.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:44 PM 10-29-2021
This is going to get worse for them before any thing gets better.

They play like shit and get mad at the fans. Oh boy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:51 PM 10-29-2021
If they cut Matthieu, isn't that just like a post June 1 cut? don't we save $14m in cap room?

I'm not saying I think they should necessarily, just curious.

I DO think there ought to be some sort of consequences though. You can't have that kind of bullshit going on.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 08:52 PM 10-29-2021
Monday night I believe is the defenses turn to have the starting introduction before the game. Will be interesting to see if they A. Switch it or B. What the “toxic fan” reactions will be during the names being introduced
[Reply]
Pablo 08:52 PM 10-29-2021
It's gotta be a defensive purge.

No half measures.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:55 PM 10-29-2021
At least they've given us confirmation that this season is wasted. Won't waste my time watching these clowns anymore until they excise this cancer from the locker room.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:56 PM 10-29-2021
I would have preferred this was one of those times I was wrong.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 08:58 PM 10-29-2021
"Attitude reflects leadership" That is all you need to know about this dog crap defense. Our "leaders" are all freaking head cases. Get Hitchens, Mathieu and Clark the hell outta here.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:58 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I used to live in Clarksville for three years. Love that area so much. Certain areas were sketchy, but overall a great place to live and raise a family.
As a whole, people down there are the friendliest I've ever met... you won't be a stranger for long if they can help it

And just 10 minutes out of town its a gorgeous throwback, at least it was in 95
[Reply]
Page 12 of 71
« First < 289101112 131415162262 > Last »
Up