ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 131
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:12 PM 11-23-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
An abdominal injury in the armpit? That's an interesting spot for one.
“General area.” In any case, LeBron didn’t like what the guy was doing (it certainly wasn’t a basketball play in that context) and I don’t particularly blame him for that.

Originally Posted by :
Regardless, I would have given LeBron 2 games and Stewart 4-5. If he hadn't went back at him two times I'd have said they both needed 2 games. But he kinda lost his damn mind.
Stewart got off pretty easy with 2 considering he completely went nuts and his track record of being a bit of a shit disturber over the past year.

LeBron, on the other hand, has no history of any of this kind of shit dating back 19 years. I imagine that played into his 1 gamer.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:38 PM 11-24-2021
Man, that Wolves game was exactly what I needed. Their defense has been incredible.

On an unrelated note, this Warriors cast of castoffs is really fun to watch. Anybody in the league could've had these non-Curry/Green guys, and that's without the wave of youth coming down the pike.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:40 PM 11-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd probably just go ahead and suspend Westbrook for 60. Just to be safe.
Still don't understand why they went for Westbrook over Hield (and that's with Russ playing better tonight). Dude would have been a great fit with that outfit.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:49 AM 11-25-2021
What a weak ass bitch.

https://amp-usatoday-com.cdn.ampproj...F8756765002%2F
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:55 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
What a weak ass bitch.

Fans probably legitimately crossed a line but who knows.

He thinks we're stupid. Or all LeBron apologists. He can't handle criticism at all.

From espn

Originally Posted by :
"There was a boxout on the free throw line. His elbow got kind of high, it got me -- if you look, if you watch the film -- it got me off balanced a little bit, and his elbow lifted my arm, and I basically tried to swim move, swim down on him, on his arm," James said. "And when I swung down on his arm, he got off balance and the left side of my hand grazed his face. And I knew right away. So, I knew right away I had caught some part of his head. So, I went over to apologize to him, and obviously, you guys saw what happened after that. But definitely accidental."

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:10 AM 11-25-2021
What a weak ass bitch.

Lol. LeBron tattles on fans. :-)

Have no idea what they said, but as long as it wasn’t racial (and it doesn’t appear to be, as I’m sure we would have heard all about it if it was) that’s just weak.

Guys like Miller and Jordan, back in the day, got it 10 times worse from fans than Bron ever did in this new touchy, feely basketball world.

Soft, King, soft. Like Charmin level.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:43 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Have no idea what they said, but as long as it wasn’t racial (and it doesn’t appear to be, as I’m sure we would have heard all about it if it was) that’s just weak.

Guys like Miller and Jordan, back in the day, got it 10 times worse from fans than Bron ever did in this new touchy, feely basketball world.

Those guys loved it and fed off of it. Different mentalities all together.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:54 AM 11-25-2021
King Charmin?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:02 AM 11-25-2021
Those guys loved it and fed off of it. Different mentalities all together.
Yeah but the fans also knew that they would get yelled at right back and didn't go slamming players for the shit that got said to them.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:21 AM 11-25-2021
Hong Kong LeBron is soft as the Raiders defense.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:21 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Man, that Wolves game was exactly what I needed. Their defense has been incredible.

On an unrelated note, this Warriors cast of castoffs is really fun to watch. Anybody in the league could've had these non-Curry/Green guys, and that's without the wave of youth coming down the pike.
Gary Payton II is awesome to watch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:16 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

So some of you are saying that if someone showed up to your workplace and told you they hope that your child dies in a car wreck you shouldn’t ask to have those people removed from the property? Hopefully that detail will change your opinion a little. pic.twitter.com/Si1dtg81Ln

— Shane (@snutts) November 25, 2021

Apparently they said they hoped his son died in a car wreck. I know you all rather hilariously hate LeBron for ending up with a better career than MJ, but these idiots deserved worse than what they got.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:19 AM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Yeah but the fans also knew that they would get yelled at right back and didn't go slamming players for the shit that got said to them.
Worth pointing out in this regard that LeBron went 39-5-6 last night, scoring 8 in OT to win the game. I don't think it had much of a deterring effect.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM 11-25-2021
Any proof that they said they hope his son dies in a car wreck?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:25 AM 11-25-2021
Lebron is an attention hound. F him
[Reply]
Page 13 of 131
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up