Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:10 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I dont really understand how everything he was good at in college is now completely gone. Vision, burst, agility and receiving out of the back field. He looks terrible getting through the hole, cutting and finding creases. I guess he hasnt looked bad when thrown too.
LSU was far better than just about any team they played. In the NFL even the worst team has a decent chance if beating the best team in any given sunday.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:10 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I dont really understand how everything he was good at in college is now completely gone. Vision, burst, agility and receiving out of the back field. He looks terrible getting through the hole, cutting and finding creases. I guess he hasnt looked bad when thrown too.
He looked amazing in his very first game. It's been all downhill since then basically.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:23 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
He looked amazing in his very first game. It's been all downhill since then basically.
He had a few games at the end of last season before injury where it looked like even with the line getting little push.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:27 AM 09-20-2021
He might have inner-ear nerve damage. That caused Donnie Van Zant lead singer of .38 Special to retire. And they both seem to move at about the same speed. The only difference is Donnie is 69 yo.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:39 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is CEH a Jag?

Thanks.

No, He's a member of my favorite NFL team, The Kansas City Chiefs!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:40 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
No, He's a member of my favorite NFL team, The Kansas City Chiefs!
That was really nice of you to say!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:48 AM 09-20-2021
I don't know. He was such a beast in college. I still think we'll seem him turn it on as the season proceeds.
[Reply]
emaw1979 11:32 AM 09-20-2021
He may be among the worst starting RB's in the league. He's slow, has zero burst, and has bad vision.

I'd much rather have Darrel Williams or Jerick McKinnon take over. Hell, I'd rather Derrick Gore who isn't fast either but showed burst and elite vision and patience, similar to Priest Holmes.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:48 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Not a single trait has translated. Vision. Lateral agility. Ball security. Receiving threat both in the backfield and slot. Running out of shotgun. Not a single one. It's so ****ing bizzare.
He seemed to flash a lot more last year and looked noticeably faster. I don't know how that happens unless the injury last year or something else has messed him up.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:52 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
He might have inner-ear nerve damage. That caused Donnie Van Zant lead singer of .38 Special to retire. And they both seem to move at about the same speed. The only difference is Donnie is 69 yo.
Well then he needs to hold on loosely, because the Chiefs are too caught up in him, and uh...this heart needs a second chance.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:52 AM 09-20-2021
haven't seen a transition this bad since ultra peanut
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:52 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Is Clyde just another guy?....
Certainly is starting to look that way. It can't be good when people are calling for the return of Mike Cloud, Greg Hill or Rashaan Shehee.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:53 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
LSU was far better than just about any team they played. In the NFL even the worst team has a decent chance if beating the best team in any given sunday.
But CEH had his biggest games against Alabama - half of whom are in the pros. To me that was one of the biggest reasons for optimism.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:56 AM 09-20-2021
I'm not going to go back over the years to make a final count however it seems that the Chiefs have drafted a lot of LSU players that seemed like a reach or ended up being duds.

It's tough to really say; the Chiefs have traded their first round pick away a number of times.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:04 PM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
haven't seen a transition this bad since ultra peanut
*rimshot*
[Reply]
Page 7 of 80
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up