lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
notorious 08:46 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What is it? I'm blanking here.
CEH avg per carry. It might be worse now.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:46 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What is it? I'm blanking here.

Drafted 32nd overall, 3.2 ypc.
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
By the time CEH got there the $20 would already been put on the table.
Girls would love him. It would take him forever to finish.
[Reply]
notorious 08:48 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Drafted 32nd overall, 3.2 ypc.
Holy shot tegu, I didn’t even make the 32nd pick connection. :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:50 AM 09-20-2021
More like 0.32 ypc.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:51 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
Girls would love him. It would take him forever to finish.
He would probably fumble them and drop them on their head.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:56 AM 09-20-2021
CEH fumbles and Robinson did not. CEH fumbles and Robinson did not. CEH fumbles and Robinson did not.

okay then, sinking in
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:01 AM 09-20-2021
CEH was a bad pick, that is confirmed at this point. I am not even going to mention the fumble.

He has regressed he had more wide open holes he missed yesterday, electing to run straight into our tackles and he doesn't have the speed or size to cut quick enough or bounce out of a hit to keep going.

On that note, there was a few times he gets through and just gets stuck by a guy who clips him while running. This has to be because he is small and just doesn't have the power to push through and keep going. There was a play last night where he drug multiple Ravens with him for more yards so I guess it is not always the case but more often than not he just gets stuck after first contact.

No use in the passing game, as many have mentioned here. That was supposed to be his strength and they don't use him, that must be because Andy and Co do not trust him there.

So poor vision, lack of size, lack of speed, lack of dynamic play making ability = definitely not worth a first round pick. We are bordering on he may not even be NFL starter material.

Andy won't bench him in fact they will probably force feed him the ball more Sunday, typically that is what Andy does to players. I could see him bouncing back next week and having an ok game, but unfortunately I feel like I have seen enough to know what he is and isn't.

He isn't going to be a first round worthy back and he isn't going to be much more than average going forward.

He is serviceable and can have success but he will be frustrating to watch in his time here.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:06 AM 09-20-2021
If CEH was our 2nd RB, we’d be in good shape. Unfortunately, he’s getting practically all of the carries and not doing much with it.

RB, Defense, and Receiver are the points of emphasis next offseason. Unfortunately, we can’t do much until then. This offense is still very potent, so that’s a positive. I feel much better about our receivers after last night. They were terrific.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:41 AM 09-20-2021
He looks more like Ben Jarvis Green Ellis as the weeks go by
[Reply]
jettio 09:56 AM 09-20-2021
I still believe in Clyde.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:58 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
I still believe in Clyde.
I thought he was more concise last night in hitting the hole. I was ready to come sing his praises. Until the fumble of course.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:01 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I thought he was more concise last night in hitting the hole. I was ready to come sing his praises. Until the fumble of course.
Nothing says improvement with hitting the hole than 3.5 ypc and turning 15 yd gains into 2 yd gains.
[Reply]
jettio 10:05 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That was a great play by Oweh, who may prove to be quite a pick by the Ravens. Dude ran a sub 4.4 forty before the draft and plays in the front seven.

He showed great short area quickness to get by Thuney and got his hand right on the ball.

That was Clyde's first lost fumble, I don't expect him to have a problem with that.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:08 AM 09-20-2021
I dont really understand how everything he was good at in college is now completely gone. Vision, burst, agility and receiving out of the back field. He looks terrible getting through the hole, cutting and finding creases. I guess he hasnt looked bad when thrown too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 80
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up