Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:16 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
For my money, CEH looks like the worst back between the 3. Gore makes beautiful cutbacks and seems quicker, and DW has more power.
Ill gladly take your money because you couldn't possibly be more wrong, LOL.

Hell Gore got cut and made it through waivers FFS.

If we cut CEH he would be on the first team in line on the waiver wire.

Im not sure Williams would even get claimed.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:17 PM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
What you refuse to look at is the ROI. What CEH has shown so far does not come close to matching his draft position. A first round RB should be well above average and will show that ability pretty quickly. Clyde has shown to just barely be above average.
He was barely a 1st round pick.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:35 AM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
People don't have to like Clyde but I do and that he has a chance to prove himself second half of the season. if people want to call him a bust or jag half way his sophomore year and then he Excells. look who is going look stupid . I'm fine looking stupid if I'm wrong because I've seen enough football that players get better with practice determination and good coaching and we have best coaches in the business.
He's been getting 1st team reps and all the practice he can handle. The coaching is staying the same. The RB position is generally a quickly developing position. If a rookie RB doesn't get much practice time or reps, they might develop slow, but that doesn't apply to CEH. We have a better run blocking Oline now than we've had in a while. I'm not sure what you expect.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:24 PM 12-17-2021
Yes as a RB. He is a good receiver so let him do that
[Reply]
kcclone 03:26 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

But he's like the 3rd best RB receiver we have after Williams and Burton.

CEH is short, a tad slow, and lacks power.

I can't think of anything that he does really well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:28 PM 12-17-2021
Really disappointing last night after he had a pretty damn good game against the Raiders. OL did nobody any favors though so not sure where the blame lies.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 03:28 PM 12-17-2021
Williams is a better receiver
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:30 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by kcclone:
But he's like the 3rd best RB receiver we have after Williams and Burton.

CEH is short, a tad slow, and lacks power.

I can't think of anything that he does really well.
Dancing?
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:32 PM 12-17-2021
The headiness of MEH to cut back inside towards the EZ on the 2pt conversion made up for performance running the ball.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 03:33 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Really disappointing last night after he had a pretty damn good game against the Raiders. OL did nobody any favors though so not sure where the blame lies.
That run on second down before the int on third down was a missed opportunity. If CEH could have run through that arm tackle, he could have gone for 10 or 15 yards easy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah I'm no CEH fan, but you're right about the line not blowing open holes like usual last night... so I guess he gets a pass for looking so lackluster
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:40 PM 12-17-2021
Mahomes run yesterday was longer than any run CEH has done in the NFL. That is pathetic and definite JAG material
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:42 PM 12-17-2021
Mahomes run yesterday was longer than any run CEH has done in the NFL. That is pathetic and definite JAG material
Reeeeeeally hoping Veach' ego doesn't get the best of him this offseason
[Reply]
TEX 03:51 PM 12-17-2021
Can we all just agree that CEH a JAG, but if used properly can contribute, and move on?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:03 PM 12-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yeah I'm no CEH fan, but you're right about the line not blowing open holes like usual last night... so I guess he gets a pass for looking so lackluster
Maybe if we didn't repeatedly call the rush plays to go right at Linval Joseph, things would have worked better.

The infatuation with calling runs up the centers ass is the bane of our running game.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 80
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up