< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
rico 08:26 AM 09-20-2021
He looks like a little kid running in snow pants.
[Reply]
notorious 08:27 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
CEH IS good in space against defenders.

He just lacks the burst that makes a RB great. He has no more burst than Darrel Williams.

He should be a third-down back.
Your favorite RB McCluster was about the same level as CEH in space right now.

Remember when he got the ball on the left side with nobody near him? The safety came directly to him and stoned him. 3.2 didn’t even make a move, he just accepted it.

At least McCluster would have made a spin move into the tackle.
[Reply]
notorious 08:28 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
never thought I'd wish for dexter mcCluster back
God Damnit Pawn, I just mentioned that midget fuck.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:30 AM 09-20-2021
I just made the connection of calling him 3.2. Perfect nickname for him.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:31 AM 09-20-2021
Bring Ed Podolak in for a look? Can’t be any slower than this sloth in 25.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:32 AM 09-20-2021
I'm not sure who's usage (or lack of) confuses me more - Thornhill or CEH.

Most of us were salivating at the thought of this kid being the centerpiece of Andy's famous screen game, taking on the Westbrook role.

Last night - zero targets, zero receptions.

There are games where Andy just forgets to run the ball - and there are games where he completely forgets to utilize the screen game/CEH in space.

It's maddening.
[Reply]
notorious 08:33 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

Most of us were salivating at the thought of this kid being the centerpiece of Andy's famous screen game, taking on the Westbrook role.

There are games where Andy just forgets to run the ball - and there are games where he completely forgets to utilize the screen game/CEH in space.

It's maddening.
Andy hasn’t ran screens in a loooong time. I was shocked we ran a TE screen last night.
[Reply]
-King- 08:33 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
On the bright side, if CEH ever went to kick someone, that person would be six blocks away by the time CEH got there.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
milkshock 08:35 AM 09-20-2021
Rather have Spencer Ware. Or even Charcanderick West.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:37 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

It's maddening.
There's gotta be a reason for it.

The thing that had most people excited for CEH wasn't his rushing ability - it was his ability to operate at a high level in the passing game.

And not only do we not utilize him in the pattern like we thought we might (a poor mans Leveon Bell), we don't even use him in the screen game. We just don't use him in the passing game.

Part of that may just be that typically a play that goes to the HB in space is designed with him in mind and when you have Hill and Kelce, why bother? But if you're not gonna use your 1st round picks biggest strength, why'd you draft him to begin with?

But really, it's all mitigation at this point. He's a bad pick. If we are able to use him in the passing game to make him a less bad pick, great. But he's just not a dynamic enough runner to have been a 1st rounder.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:39 AM 09-20-2021
I think the coaches know he just isn’t fast enough or else they would use him in the passing game more.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 08:40 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
There's gotta be a reason for it.

The thing that had most people excited for CEH wasn't his rushing ability - it was his ability to operate at a high level in the passing game.

And not only do we not utilize him in the pattern like we thought we might (a poor mans Leveon Bell), we don't even use him in the screen game. We just don't use him in the passing game.

Part of that may just be that typically a play that goes to the HB in space is designed with him in mind and when you have Hill and Kelce, why bother? But if you're not gonna use your 1st round picks biggest strength, why'd you draft him to begin with?

But really, it's all mitigation at this point. He's a bad pick. If we are able to use him in the passing game to make him a less bad pick, great. But he's just not a dynamic enough runner to have been a 1st rounder.
This.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:44 AM 09-20-2021
Why can’t TMZ find footage of CEH, Niemann, and Sorensen soliciting hookers???
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:44 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I just made the connection of calling him 3.2. Perfect nickname for him.
What is it? I'm blanking here.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:45 AM 09-20-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Why can’t TMZ find footage of CEH, Niemann, and Sorensen soliciting hookers???
By the time CEH got there the $20 would already been put on the table.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 80
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up