ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3808 of 3903
« First < 2808330837083758379838043805380638073808 380938103811381238183858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rain Man 12:03 PM 12-03-2021
I'm joining the booster club today. I'm still debating on left arm versus right arm. I got my first shot in the right and second in the left, so I'll probably go right again.
[Reply]
TLO 12:05 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm joining the booster club today. I'm still debating on left arm versus right arm. I got my first shot in the right and second in the left, so I'll probably go right again.
Do you sleep on your side? If so, choose the arm you don't rest on.
[Reply]
wazu 12:05 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
What kind of pscyho sleeps on the same side every night?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:09 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Originally Posted by wazu:
What kind of pscyho sleeps on the same side every night?
Both of these are good points.

I've heard that it's healthier to sleep on your left side, but I like to mix it up.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:50 PM 12-03-2021
I have to mix it up or one side gets sore. I flip flop about every 30 minutes I think.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:06 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I have to mix it up or one side gets sore. I flip flop about every 30 minutes I think.
That's what your mother said.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:12 PM 12-03-2021
I'm back. I went left on the arm to keep the rotation going. This shot went in harder than the first two. I think she injected it with a drinking straw or something.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:53 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm back. I went left on the arm to keep the rotation going. This shot went in harder than the first two. I think she injected it with a drinking straw or something.
I was the opposite. Had my jab on Monday or so and of all of them, the last one I didn't even feel. No pinch or pressure or anything. However of the 3 jabs, 24 hours later the 3rd one bugged me the most as in flu like symptoms. Not game changing but annoying. (Moderna)
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:11 PM 12-03-2021
It's been two hours since I got my booster and my fingers are in intense pain. I just accidentally shut my back door on them.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:50 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
My mom had to take my stepdad to the hospital this morning. Running a 103 fever and labored breathing. Tested positive and he’s since been placed on BiPap and given Remdesivir and sent to the ICU.

If you’re the praying type, my family would appreciate one right about now.
Hope things get better for your stepdad!

I was listening to Dr Elizabeth Lee Vliet on the Michael Savage podcast and she spoke about this particular situation and Remdesivir.

Might be worth a listen for you. I listen through the podbean app.
[Reply]
TLO 06:29 PM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:

I was listening to Dr Elizabeth Lee Vliet on the Michael Savage podcast and she spoke about this particular situation and Remdesivir.

Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what he wants to listen to in these trying times.

Fuck you
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:34 PM 12-03-2021
I thought Michael Savage died of covid. I must have gotten him mixed up with one of those other AM radio hosts. So many it's hard to keep track.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:37 PM 12-03-2021
The standard course of therapy for patients that require hospitalization and supplemental oxygen is remdesivir, dexamethasone, and either tocilizumab or baricitinib.
[Reply]
Fish 07:43 PM 12-03-2021

I don't know. From what I read of that woman, she's not someone I'd be recommending at this time.

This particular quote of hers turns my stomach to be honest:

Originally Posted by :
Now we see its malevolent manifestation in the “COVID Protocol.” Age-based rationing is happening every day on COVID units of our hospitals, since the overwhelming majority of COVID patients are older than 50, the age at which Emanuel claims that a life is “complete” and not worth the use of medical resources.

"Complete Lives System" and the "COVID Protocol" are pathways leading to suffering and premature death, mainly of older Americans. They achieve the government's goal of reducing Medicare costs. At the same time, hospitals make untold extra millions with extra incentive payments for COVID patients during their tortured path to death, while they are chemically and physically restrained and isolated from families, pastors, priests, and rabbis.

https://www.orlandomedicalnews.com/a...icas-hospitals

[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:45 PM 12-03-2021

Did a quick search and found that this practitioner advocating for hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin due to the sham study by Raoult.
[Reply]
Page 3808 of 3903
« First < 2808330837083758379838043805380638073808 380938103811381238183858 > Last »
Up