ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3796 of 3903
« First < 2796329636963746378637923793379437953796 3797379837993800380638463896 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
tk13 05:44 PM 11-27-2021
Israel closing the borders for two weeks.

#BREAKING: No foreigners will be allowed to enter Israel in the next 2 weeks following #Omnicron variant;

All Israelis returning from abroad, will need between 3-7 days quarantine

— Amichai Stein (@AmichaiStein1) November 27, 2021

[Reply]
TLO 06:21 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sigh some sad news...My step-daughter's best friend dropped dead going into the hospital in Joplin last night. Had been experiencing Covid symptoms all week and decided to go because she wasn't feeling well. They tried everything they could but couldn't save her. She was early 20's (23-25 yrs old) but she was very big. Had to be over 250-300lbs. Still sad and way to early...
That's very sad to hear. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 06:27 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:

Hmmm.:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:51 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
If it is true that it has less severe symptoms but more transmission. That could actually be good news in the covid war.
I was actually just pondering the same thing to my wife today. The chiefsplanet experts have educated me on mutations typically moving toward the weaker end of the spectrum, so if this one is fast and weak then maybe it could actually slow or stop the spread of the worse ones.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:53 PM 11-27-2021
Sigh some sad news...My step-daughter's best friend dropped dead going into the hospital in Joplin last night. Had been experiencing Covid symptoms all week and decided to go because she wasn't feeling well. They tried everything they could but couldn't save her. She was early 20's (23-25 yrs old) but she was very big. Had to be over 250-300lbs. Still sad and way to early...
Wow, that's no good. How does that happen if I may ask? I remember hearing a few stories early on about people having that sudden death, but it seems like it takes a while in most cases.

Unvaccinated, I presume?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:34 PM 11-27-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:

Sounds racist
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:47 PM 11-27-2021
That's awful. Sorry to hear this
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:46 AM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow, that's no good. How does that happen if I may ask? I remember hearing a few stories early on about people having that sudden death, but it seems like it takes a while in most cases.

Unvaccinated, I presume?
I believe she was unvaccinated. She had been sick all week with the usual covid symptoms, high fever and hard to breathe etc. She called the SD to see if she could take her to the hospital but she couldn't as she was at work so she drove herself and may have died in the parking lot in her car. Not yet sure...

I am trying to be sensitive here but I can't stress enough how large she was, like really really large. So along with covid that had to be a major factor even though she was young.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:04 AM 11-28-2021

Unvaccinated, I presume?
Most likely cause would be a thrombosis.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:37 AM 11-28-2021

I am trying to be sensitive here but I can't stress enough how large she was, like really really large. So along with covid that had to be a major factor even though she was young.
Anyone who hasn't already seriously worked on weight problems after seeing what this virus has done to obese people has probably basically given up on life.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 03:35 PM 11-28-2021
Well, I have been diagnosed with covid today. I am unvaccinated (no I'm not an anti vaxer) for reasons far too long to explain here.

Currently i have a fever, with aches, chills, and fatigue. It went away last night after taking meds and drinking electrolytes, Apple Juice and tea. Well it came back again today and really hasn't gone away. Went to urgent care today, they told me to take meds, drink fluids and don't move. I can get behind the "don't move" haha.
I literally only move from the couch or to the bed or bathroom. Hopefully i can shake this quick.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 03:38 PM 11-28-2021
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Well, I have been diagnosed with covid today. I am unvaccinated (no I'm not an anti vaxer) for reasons far too long to explain here.

Currently i have a fever, with aches, chills, and fatigue. It went away last night after taking meds and drinking electrolytes, Apple Juice and tea. Well it came back again today and really hasn't gone away. Went to urgent care today, they told me to take meds, drink fluids and don't move. I can get behind the "don't move" haha.
I literally only move from the couch or to the bed or bathroom. Hopefully i can shake this quick.
I hope you get better quickly.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:39 PM 11-28-2021

Get well soon and keep us updated.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 03:43 PM 11-28-2021
Get well soon and keep us updated.
I will, thank you for the support
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:16 PM 11-28-2021

Go to the ER and get a RegenCov infusion. Most people qualify.
[Reply]
Page 3796 of 3903
« First < 2796329636963746378637923793379437953796 3797379837993800380638463896 > Last »
Up