ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Hall of Classics>Attention Saul Good & patteeu: banned user
Phobia 10:13 PM 07-01-2013
To whom it may concern (just you two),

The moderator team banned houstonwhodat this evening. He was not inner circle and he didn't technically violate a written rule. The mods had to make a judgement call. Please post your complaints here.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Make another passive aggressive thread in an effort to call attention to yourself the next time you need my services.
It's clearly passive aggressive but it's not really for my benefit. You two are laughable. It's a joke. In fact, this thread probably belongs in the Hall of Classics one day.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:36 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
It's clearly passive aggressive but it's not really for my benefit. You two are laughable. It's a joke. In fact, this thread probably belongs in the Hall of Classics one day.

[Reply]
loochy 09:38 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
i bet phobia won't go to funnyjunk to view that image.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:39 AM 07-02-2013
Having fun.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:40 AM 07-02-2013

[Reply]
Saul Good 09:41 AM 07-02-2013
Perhaps the board was just clamoring for the enshrinement of threads that are nothing more than throw-aways, I suppose...

Awfully coincidental that, of the 20 shortest "classic" threads in the history of this site, four were created by Phil. He's either the master of the instant classic or a mod with an inflated opinion of himself.

I linked the threads, so you can decide for yourself if you'd like. Don't worry...it will only take you about three minutes to read them all (not including the time you spend laughing and/or standing up and applauding Phil's rapier wit.)

If you allow for the latter, it should take you about three minutes.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:42 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, I do. It means that he doesn't know for certain.
I'll bet it was Bwana. He secretly craves Phil's love and respect.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:48 AM 07-02-2013
Moved to HOC...didn't see that coming...so funny
[Reply]
patteeu 09:49 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Perhaps the board was just clamoring for the enshrinement of threads that are nothing more than throw-aways, I suppose...

Awfully coincidental that, of the 20 shortest "classic" threads in the history of this site, four were created by Phil. He's either the master of the instant classic or a mod with an inflated opinion of himself.

I linked the threads, so you can decide for yourself if you'd like. Don't worry...it will only take you about three minutes to read them all (not including the time you spend laughing and/or standing up and applauding Phil's rapier wit.)

If you allow for the latter, it should take you about three minutes.
I read through a couple of them. Now that I see what passed for classic back in the day, I'm reconsidering my position that we should resist changes that take CP further from it's roots.

Originally Posted by frazod:
I'll bet it was Bwana. He secretly craves Phil's love and respect.
I don't know about Bwana, but you could be on to something. One of Phobia's sycophants might be behind this.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:50 AM 07-02-2013
I live for HOC threads. I've been posting on this site for 13 years and have 6 threads in the HOC. Isn't it obvious to everybody else that I move my own threads to the HOC forum for validation?
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:55 AM 07-02-2013
I live for HOC threads. I've been posting on this site for 13 years and have 6 threads in the HOC. Isn't it obvious to everybody else that I move my own threads to the HOC forum for validation?
And not one of them is funny nor memorable in any way.

Hell, I'd bet the average thread started by hootie has more replies than all of your "classics" combined.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:55 AM 07-02-2013
Once again, Phil thwarts Saul's efforts to control the Planet.

[Reply]
patteeu 09:56 AM 07-02-2013
Do you think it was someone trying to curry favor?
[Reply]
frankotank 09:58 AM 07-02-2013
I was born a poor black child.
this shit ain't funny.

[Reply]
Saul Good 10:05 AM 07-02-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Once again, Phil thwarts Saul's efforts to control the Planet.

Phil certainly has the ability to do just that via being a mod.

It's the only impression he leaves on this place. It's not like there's ever a phobia thread where people sit around hitting "refresh" non-stop for weeks on end just to see what he'll say next.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up