ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Hall of Classics>The official "Tynes" Google image search thread.
JimNasium 03:39 PM 05-22-2007

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:04 PM 08-14-2007
TC was hilarious in this thread. You gotta give props to GC though, the whore picture was fuggin awesome.
[Reply]
ChiefFan31 02:44 AM 08-15-2007
:-) This thread rocks!

That chick is hot, and of course, Lame as hell. Imagine that :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:45 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
ha ha

copyright....and the infringement is? the financial damages to you are what?

the intent to profit off of this "infringement" is where?

instead of hiring a lawyer, buy a sense of humor, its cheaper...or just get over yourself....

F*CKIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Reply]
DUB80 02:43 PM 10-03-2007
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
And thus the thread transforms into the "Official Kirstie Tynes image search thread. She's more fun to look at than Larry boy anyway.
shhhiiiiot! Not in that granny wear. Is that really a chick!?
[Reply]
DUB80 04:13 PM 10-10-2007
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
You guys do realize she has a myspace page.

http://www.myspace.com/thisgirlishere

Try this

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=136328538
[Reply]
Simplex3 08:06 AM 01-21-2008
Originally Posted by DUB80:
Try this

MySpace has got to be the most hideous POS to ever disgrace web design. Further proof that not just anyone should be handed a paintbrush without a canvass with lines and numbers on it.
[Reply]
lindavinson 08:36 AM 01-25-2008
Try this

how in the HELL do YOU have this link?? that is only for family and friends and is hidden because it is PRIVATE!!
[Reply]
Scorp 05:26 PM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
how in the HELL do YOU have this link?? that is only for family and friends and is hidden because it is PRIVATE!!

This is the intraweb lady.........expect us! :-)
[Reply]
DUB80 05:26 PM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:

Now if it was HIDDEN and PRIVATE!! I wouldn't have found that link, now would I?
[Reply]
kirstie 10:40 PM 01-29-2008
Now if it was HIDDEN and PRIVATE!! I wouldn't have found that link, now would I?
Actually, it was my mistake. I didn't realize my profile wasn't set to private...but...I also did not register for that with my real name or location. Only people that know me...my family and people claiming to be friends know of that. (until now that is) I looked at past post and see that you say you know me from high school? Obviously...you are someone posing as my friend. Meaning I need to be more careful who I trust as friends.

Good night.
[Reply]
88TG88 11:18 PM 01-29-2008
Originally Posted by kirstie:
Actually, it was my mistake. I didn't realize my profile wasn't set to private...but...I also did not register for that with my real name or location. Only people that know me...my family and people claiming to be friends know of that. (until now that is) I looked at past post and see that you say you know me from high school? Obviously...you are someone posing as my friend. Meaning I need to be more careful who I trust as friends.

Good night.
Can we be friends ?
[Reply]
DUB80 03:20 PM 01-30-2008

Good night.
Never said I was a "friend" but okay.
[Reply]
kirstie 04:26 PM 01-30-2008
Never said I was a "friend" but okay.
I didn't say you were a friend...I said someone "posing" as one.
Or is this Trevor's ex :P That would explain alot. And...you are obviousy female. No male on this site phrases things the way you do. I also looked at your profile and you found this site by googling my name.
[Reply]
DUB80 11:20 AM 01-31-2008
I didn't say you were a friend...I said someone "posing" as one.
Or is this Trevor's ex :P That would explain alot. And...you are obviousy female. No male on this site phrases things the way you do. I also looked at your profile and you found this site by googling my name.
Oopss. You got me, you are just so smart! and when I grow up I want to be an attention whore JUST LIKE YOUUUU.
[Reply]
kirstie 01:18 PM 01-31-2008
Oopss. You got me, you are just so smart! and when I grow up I want to be an attention whore JUST LIKE YOUUUU.
If you had read all of this correctly...I didn't ask for any of this attention. Certainly not the kind of attention I'm getting on this site. Whether or not you are Amy, you ARE a female that came here with the express purpose of getting involved in the negative comments I have gotten on this site. That is obvious when you look at your post and see that the only posts you have made on this site are on the threads having to do with me. And by the comments you were making and the links you were posting....I think you have achieved your goal of becoming an attention whore "just like me" :-)

....and IF this is Amy....

you obviously can't handle losing at anything. I am guessing that is why when you lost Trevor....you went running back to Dallas and turned dike??
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up