ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1107 of 1107
« First < 10760710071057109711031104110511061107
The Lounge>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 12-04-2021
Beef stroganoff with meatballs from scratch
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Grabbed me a cured ham raclette for lunch while downtown today



I bet that mfer is on. point.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:39 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I bet that mfer is on. point.
It was pretty great

The Glühwein on the other hand...

:-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:56 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It was pretty great

The Glühwein on the other hand...

:-)
What pray tell is Gluhwein?

Nevermind, looked it up... some kinda nasty German sangria type thing
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:59 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
What pray tell is Gluhwein?

Nevermind, looked it up... some kinda nasty German sangria type thing
Imagine hot NyQuil
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:11 PM 12-04-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Imagine hot NyQuil
Yeah think I'll just stick with the sammich
[Reply]
scho63 11:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Grabbed me a cured ham raclette for lunch while downtown today



I ate me some awesome Fondue Raclette in Switzerland and Chamonix France!

That sandwich is awesome
:-)
[Reply]
Page 1107 of 1107
« First < 10760710071057109711031104110511061107
Up