ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 249 of 249
« First < 149199239245246247248249
The Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:22 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well now I just feel awful.

Had I known beating you the way I did would send you into the kind of shame spiral that yields Kirk Cousins, I'd have just let you win.

I'm sorry man. I just couldn't have known...
That's funny. And it must have been Carl Cheffers reffing that game. :-)

Actually, you soundly beat me, and I think that may have been the first time either of us has done that. Usually pretty close.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:27 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
What's your team?
Ok, I proposed that trade, took a while to figure it out, never traded before.

That pick is in 2 picks after Bentonville gets done. FYI
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:39 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Ok, I proposed that trade, took a while to figure it out, never traded before.

That pick is in 2 picks after Bentonville gets done. FYI
i don't think there is anyone with this pick that I would want to trade for it
[Reply]
PHOG 11:48 AM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i don't think there is anyone with this pick that I would want to trade for it
Ok, I'm on the clock now. You can reject that trade, and propose want you would want, and I can look it over.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:09 PM 11-30-2021
Surprised Khalil Hebert lasted that long in the draft
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:36 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Surprised Khalil Hebert lasted that long in the draft
I had him listed but liked Gainwell better as a 3rd down back.

Really happy to get Borom this late. I think he’sa long term starter in Chicago and at worst credible depth for me at tackle.

Tufele was also on my short list - I think he’s a player long-term. Still a handful of guys out there I like but I expect pickings will get slim soon enough.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I had him listed but liked Gainwell better as a 3rd down back.

Really happy to get Borom this late. I think he’sa long term starter in Chicago and at worst credible depth for me at tackle.

Tufele was also on my short list - I think he’s a player long-term. Still a handful of guys out there I like but I expect pickings will get slim soon enough.
I had Borom as my next pick just because of the value. I already have Malatia and Bulaga as my backups I think Baluaga has 1 year left on his contract.

As weve talked about though with the randomness of the playoffs it's hard to get REALLY excited but I will suck my own dick with the construction of this roster.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:59 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i don't think there is anyone with this pick that I would want to trade for it
Ok, I sent you another trade proposal.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:51 PM 12-01-2021
Hey CD - what say we just make the default setting 'auto-draft' and if you bother to set your draft board, etc... you can click your auto-draft off and be ready.

Seems there are at least 6-8 teams that haven't made a pick this whole draft. Through 6 rounds that's upwards of 2 full days of sitting around waiting for something that would've taken seconds to just fire and forget.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 12-02-2021
League 1 draft is over and man I HATE it.

Felt like I could count on the guy(s) I wanted slipping into the middle of the round and getting snagged 3-4 picks ahead of me every single damn round. I don't feel like I improved my team in a single meaningful way.

Gonna struggle to get into the playoffs in a savage conference. This team has some nice pieces and no obvious holes, but I feel like I've gotten little/no help over the last 2 drafts. Damn damn damn.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:15 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
League 1 draft is over and man I HATE it.

Felt like I could count on the guy(s) I wanted slipping into the middle of the round and getting snagged 3-4 picks ahead of me every single damn round. I don't feel like I improved my team in a single meaningful way.

Gonna struggle to get into the playoffs in a savage conference. This team has some nice pieces and no obvious holes, but I feel like I've gotten little/no help over the last 2 drafts. Damn damn damn.
That's what happened to me last draft. Mooney and Sullivan literally went 1 pick before mine.

This year's draft
1- Trey Smith
2- JOK & Pete Werner
4- Hufanga & Traylor
6- Herbert
7- Stevenson

Theres probably 5 starters there 1 good role player and we will see what Stevenson does in the future. Love that speed tho
[Reply]
lewdog 07:27 AM 12-03-2021
What’s next? When?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:25 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That's what happened to me last draft. Mooney and Sullivan literally went 1 pick before mine.

This year's draft
1- Trey Smith
2- JOK & Pete Werner
4- Hufanga & Traylor
6- Herbert
7- Stevenson

Theres probably 5 starters there 1 good role player and we will see what Stevenson does in the future. Love that speed tho
Not getting JOK is going to piss me off for a long time. I really screwed the pooch there - would've been an ideal fit for my defense alongisde Warner and Long. Warner, Long and Brooks is still a nice young crew, but JOK as a 3-down backer who would allow me to match up with Long and Brooks would've been perfect.

The Falcons inexplicably burying Mykal Walker just really screwed me over in the LB corps. I just do not understand why they did that. He was really a guy I had pegged as a long-term Will and for whatever reason Atlanta just will not play him. They finally started him vs. the Jags last week and he was arguably the best player on their defense. It just doesn't make any sense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:27 AM 12-03-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
What’s next? When?
Contract signings and FA to follow.

CD - look at my trade offer, dammit! It won't make any sense after contracts are signed.
[Reply]
Page 249 of 249
« First < 149199239245246247248249
Up