ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 403 of 408
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
Marcellus 08:18 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I thought your posts couldn't get any worse and more Anti-American. Please don't poison the world with kids.
He has gotten so robotic with his canned comments he gets from twitter he doesn't even know what threads he is in anymore.

Doesn't really matter I guess when none of his thought or comments are original.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:11 AM 08-26-2021
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
You're talking about something different than I am. You're talking about the far right being vilified by moderates (and everyone else).

I'm talking about what would happen to a moderate conservative who wants to sit down and compromise with the Democrats. The far right will tear them apart, call them traitors and RINOs, and kick them out of the party.

Just the same, a moderate liberal who wants to compromise with the Republicans will have far-left Twitter explode at them, with calls for their removal and so on.

You are correct, though, that it's not equal. Moderate conservatives are getting it much worse because unlike the far left, the far right is actually in charge.
Your post is absolutely ridiculous. It's not even remotely close to reality.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:35 PM 09-03-2021
What time can we expect the first sedition, or insurrection verdict?? Seems it’s been a long minute.
[Reply]
Bump 07:05 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
What time can we expect the first sedition, or insurrection verdict?? Seems it’s been a long minute.
they gotta spend at least another year in solitary confinement. It was the greatest attack on any soil in the history of mankind afterall.


tbh, the ones that were herded in by the FBI/antifa, they probably thought it was fair game because every mayor in the country set a precedent the summer before that rioting and what not is perfectly acceptable.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:07 PM 09-03-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
they gotta spend at least another year in solitary confinement. It was the greatest attack on any soil in the history of mankind afterall.


tbh, the ones that were herded in by the FBI/antifa, they probably thought it was fair game because every mayor in the country set a precedent the summer before that rioting and what not is perfectly acceptable.
C’mon man, those insurrectionists were trying to overthrow the most secure election in the nations history, and true democracy. Hence all the insurrection and sedition chargers I’ve seen prosecuted.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:20 PM 09-30-2021

BREAKING:

The FBI has just requested the account information for almost 200,000 @ProtonMail accounts in a mass “domestic terrorist” surveillance dragnet targeting Conservatives.

— Sebastian Gorka DrG (@SebGorka) September 30, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:23 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Geezus! I was thinking of getting a proton mail account because it's a private, employee-owned Swiss company, protected by Swiss privacy laws.

How can our govt get into those?

Guess it's time to go a Tale of Two Cities V2 and get burner phones.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:26 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Geezus! I was thinking of getting a proton mail account because it's a private, employee-owned Swiss company, protected by Swiss privacy laws.

How can our govt get into those?

Guess it's time to go a Tale of Two Cities V2 and get burner phones.

I'm sort of in the same boat. I've had a recurring problem with an email provider, and I'm looking to move elsewhere. I was likely to go with Proton Mail, but I'm going to wait and see whether or not they cave to the feds on this.
[Reply]
Bump 06:38 PM 09-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
the FBI needs to be investigated and prosecuted for their domestic terrorism and political prosecution.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:14 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
the FBI needs to be investigated and prosecuted for their domestic terrorism and political prosecution.
I'll reiterate, next time the GOP is in power, the FBI needs to be dealt with.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:25 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Fuck those people(FBI). What probable cause could they have? Just another fishing expedition ignoring our constitutional rights.

Hope Proton tells them to sit and spin.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:26 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
they gotta spend at least another year in solitary confinement. It was the greatest attack on any soil in the history of mankind afterall.


tbh, the ones that were herded in by the FBI/antifa, they probably thought it was fair game because every mayor in the country set a precedent the summer before that rioting and what not is perfectly acceptable.
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
C’mon man, those insurrectionists were trying to overthrow the most secure election in the nations history, and true democracy. Hence all the insurrection and sedition chargers I’ve seen prosecuted.
Even the MSM has capitulated to just calling it a riot as it should have been called from the moment it happened.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:43 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Even the MSM has capitulated to just calling it a riot as it should have been called from the moment it happened.
Nothing about this post is true.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:46 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
**** those people(FBI). What probable cause could they have? Just another fishing expedition ignoring our constitutional rights.

Hope Proton tells them to sit and spin.
If you just use a VPN, ProtonMail won’t have that information.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:52 AM 10-01-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If you just use a VPN, ProtonMail won’t have that information.
Nothing says freedom like having to use a VPN to hide your personal info from the FBI when they have no legit reason to try to access it.
[Reply]
Page 403 of 408
« First < 303353393399400401402403 404405406407 > Last »
Up