Page 346 of 407
« First < 246296336342343344345346 347348349350356396 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.

[Reply]
eDave 01:43 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
No, it's called objectivity. One burned and destroyed parts of cities across the country, in some cases steal parts of cities and coopting them illegally.

The other broke some windows and wandered around the Capitol like a bunch of dumb asses.

If you think our Republic was in any kind of real jeopardy on Jan 6th your a ****ing moron. And if you expect me to believe that you're even a bigger moron. And if you think condoning the destruction of property BLM style is rational then you are beyond all moronic levels and have ventured into a new land if dumb shittery.
In your opinion, what do you think they would have done had they gotten to those they wanted to get to? And why the need to barricade doors, guns drawn, occupants cowering (including (R)'s) if it was just some dumbasses stumbling about?

How would you view this if it were (D)'s doing it (assuming you don't believe it was Antifa all along)?
[Reply]
banyon 01:43 PM 05-28-2021
No, it's called objectivity. One burned and destroyed parts of cities across the country, in some cases steal parts of cities and coopting them illegally.

The other broke some windows and wandered around the Capitol like a bunch of dumb asses.

If you think our Republic was in any kind of real jeopardy on Jan 6th your a ****ing moron. And if you expect me to believe that you're even a bigger moron. And if you think condoning the destruction of property BLM style is rational then you are beyond all moronic levels and have ventured into a new land of dumb shittery.
What percentage of self-identified Republicans right now believe Trump is the legitimate president?
[Reply]
banyon 01:43 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Can they be counted?
You brought it up
[Reply]
mkp785 01:43 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sorry, missed it:

If a bunch of people show up to where you work and cause a historic amount of chaos at said workplace (including gassing you and your coworkers), then leave. If, you die the next day due to heart issues and some of those same coworkers kill themselves. Would you think that there was some kind of correlation?

Not necessarily. And it would need to be proven to call those deaths as a result of the attack.
You're dancing around the point since you know that any sane person would see the connection between the 2. Sanity isn't something that's well distributed amongst today's Republicans obviously.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:43 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by chieffan09:
LOL! Holy **it, people actually believe this?
No.
[Reply]
banyon 01:44 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
NEXT FN PARAGRAPH:

"Nine of the people killed during protests were demonstrators taking part in Black Lives Matter protests. "
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:44 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
You brought it up
By asking a question which you didn't answer. You asked another question. So can they be counted?
[Reply]
petegz28 01:44 PM 05-28-2021
What percentage of self-identified Republicans right now believe Trump is the legitimate president?

I donít know and I donít care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
staylor26 01:45 PM 05-28-2021
NEXT FN PARAGRAPH:

"Nine of the people killed during protests were demonstrators taking part in Black Lives Matter protests. "
Umm I said nothing about what side the victims were on.
[Reply]
banyon 01:46 PM 05-28-2021
I donít know and I donít care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, then you would not be a serious person to listen to on the stability of our political system.

Thanks for clarifying that.
[Reply]
eDave 01:46 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Would you agree that the attackers were trying to stop Pence from carrying out his duty per the Constitution on January 6, 2021?
Hard not to when they said that's what they were going to do.

But hey, now they can do it with impunity. "Go ahead and do it again. You got us on the inside to protect you. Are you listening world leaders?"

Expect more because they legit lost.
[Reply]
Donger 01:46 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
You're dancing around the point since you know that any sane person would see the connection between the 2. Sanity isn't something that's well distributed amongst today's Republicans obviously.
You have repeatedly said that cops died as a result of the attack. That is causation, not correlation.

Can you prove that any cop died as a result of the attack (causation)? Yes or no.
[Reply]
banyon 01:47 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm I said nothing about what side the victims were on.
the 14 is "Other political unrest" also not BLM demonstrations.

Here's another source:

People killed: In early June, news accounts reported the number of people killed during the Floyd protests at roughly a dozen, or as many as 19. The victims include a 77-year-old man who was a retired St. Louis police captain and a 22-year-old woman from Davenport, Iowa.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news...sts/113878088/
[Reply]
staylor26 01:47 PM 05-28-2021
the 14 is "Other political unrest" also not BLM demonstrations.
Where does it say that? It does not say that in the quote you provided. We know that David Dorn for example was killed during to the riots. The Detoxing supporter that was executed by the Antifa loon too. The boy at the CHAZ. They obviously aren’t part of that 9.

Also, this is just deflection from the fact that you tried to frame it as “burning down Korean stores”.

That’s blatantly dishonest and a perfect example of you being disingenuous.
[Reply]
Donger 01:48 PM 05-28-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hard not to when they said that's what they were going to do.

But hey, now they can do it with impunity. "Go ahead and do it again. You got us on the inside to protect you. Are you listening world leaders?"

Expect more because they legit lost.
Indeed, and they were just doing want Trump wanted to happen.
[Reply]
Page 346 of 407
« First < 246296336342343344345346 347348349350356396 > Last »
Up