ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 125
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:33 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Remember when these idiots thought Wayfair was shipping kids?
Jesus, this Q fucker must be laughing his ass off at his followers. Selling kids on the internet. Pizza. Christ.
[Reply]
Taco John 09:43 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
We need Taco to answer that.
The answer is yes.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:46 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The answer is yes.
Wheels?
[Reply]
MGRS13 10:32 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The answer is yes.
You are dumber then the pissed on kitty litter under the cat turd.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:33 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If you think thereís definitively nothing at all to Pizzagate (specifically the Podestaís and Alefantis), youíre either close minded, in denial, or you havenít done your homework. Itís that simple.

Thereís just too much smoke there. Those fucking people are sick.
:-) "If you don't agree, you must not know what you're talking about"

GTFO with that bullshit.
[Reply]
Detoxing 10:34 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Would you leave your kids with James Alefantis?

This is hypothetical as Iím pretty sure you have no kids. You have to actually get pussy to have kids.
I wouldn't leave my kid with anyone i don't know. What kind of stupid question is that?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:39 AM 12-15-2020
Pedophilia is real. Pizzagate is laughable fiction.

It's like abduction versus alien abduction.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) "If you don't agree, you must not know what you're talking about"

GTFO with that bullshit.
So you think it’s normal for a gay man (and his associates) with no children to be creepily obsessed with kids and constantly making pedo references?

There’s only two options here:

1. It’s all a VERY elaborate sick joke.

2. They’re pedos.

If you think otherwise, you are in denial or haven’t looked into this like you claim. I mean it’s not even like you are making a defense beyond “it’s bullshit”. Address all of the evidence since you’ve supposedly seen it already. What do you make of it all?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I wouldn't leave my kid with anyone i don't know. What kind of stupid question is that?
Well you seem pretty sure heís not a pedo, so...
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:02 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
What is it about Pizzagate that sets you off, Detox? If you're willing to believe elites have their fingers in the pedo cookie jar, then what is it about the Pizzagate story that you can't only not believe, but angers you at the implication?

The pizzagate story doesn't anger me. Falsely accusing people of pedophilia, for what is very CLEARLY politically motivated, is what "sets me off".

Those are allegations that you don't throw around lightly that can severely fuck someone's life up. I think doing such a thing, without REAL proof, testimony etc is reprehensibly irresponsible, malicious and downright poor in character. And to use REAL stories of victims, that are completely unrelated to this goofy ass conspiracy, is even more reprehensible. Citing cases of actual sex trafficking to further validate your belief shows poor character.

Also, i despise inconsistency. Pizzagate and Qanon is littered with logical inconsistencies that, unsurprisingly lean heavily against the left, but completely silent against the right, despite the numerous reports and allegations against Republicans that Pizzagate simply ignores, thus proving my point that this is about politics, not morality.

You guys find the stupidest fucking things to support this pizzagate theory, and then go and vote in a guy as POTUS who openly admits to knowing about Epstein's abuse of minors, who even HOUSED the motherfucker at Mar Lago, who even called him a great guy. You supported a POTUS who talked about hitting on his own daughter, groping women with out consent, and reportedly routinely walked in on underage girls at pageants. The man has a history of viewing women and as nothing more than sexual objects. I look at some shit like that and think, "ya'll have no fucking shame". No consistency in how you view this, which tells me it's HIGHLY partisan, which further makes me doubt this.

I think, the only person i've seen apply consistency in this is, IIRC, Chi-Town. Other than him, it's a bunch of look the otherway when there's Trump/GOP related "breadcrumbs", but then state someone is a pedo as fact, if it's the left.

That tells me A LOT.

To imply that the abuse is so massive, so widespread, and yet you have NOTHING in terms of real evidence to show for it? GMAFB. You even had your savior in office for 4 years and STILL nothing.

Even the the girls who testified against Epstein never asserted such a conspiracy, and went so far as to completely disregard any notion of Bill Clinton being a pedo, complimenting his manners and politeness even.

Your Qanon source is LITERALLY an anonymous person on the internet who could be ANYONE, making up ANYTHING.

This theory is literally overflowing with partisan, biased bullshit masquerading as some holier than thou, "i'm moral than you because i believe this shit and you don't" crap.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:02 AM 12-15-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So you think itís normal for a gay man (and his associates) with no children to be creepily obsessed with kids and constantly making pedo references?

Thereís only two options here:

1. Itís all a VERY elaborate sick joke.

2. Theyíre pedos.

If you think otherwise, you are in denial or havenít looked into this like you claim. I mean itís not even like you are making a defense beyond ďitís bullshitĒ. Address all of the evidence since youíve supposedly seen it already. What do you make of it all?
Self owning post...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:04 AM 12-15-2020
Q is followed (90% anyway) by middle aged white people angered by, or afraid of, their ethnic replacement. And their kids future. They looked at our insane govt and wanted to believe it would turn out ok. ďTrust the planĒ. Storm is coming.



Itís just that simple.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:06 AM 12-15-2020
I'd like to add:

I LOVE conspiracies. I love the supernatural. I'm down for a good Bigfoot story, some UFO's, who shot JFK etc.

While you motherfuckers are watching Tucker Carlson, i'm watching Paranormal Caught on Camera.

I absolutely enjoy delving into the curiosities and mysteries of the world and universe.

Which is why i have no issue keeping up with Qanon and Pizzagate. It actually peeks my interest.

However, when we start taking such subjects and declaring them as proven fact, i require substantially more evidence than some stories, theories and a mysterious object in the sky.

These things are fun, but when we want to cross them over into real life and declare that these things are occurring, then you need to show me much more.

Because when push comes to shove, you have fucking NOTHING with this pizzagate shit, and instead you deny reality and then declare, " you're just close minded" or, " you support Pedos!"
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 AM 12-15-2020
Also, I didn’t say “if you don’t agree with me you must not know what you’re talking about”.

I’m saying that if you think there’s definitively nothing to it, you’re either in denial or you haven’t looked into it like you claim. There are so many questions that haven’t been answered that anybody who is claiming to know those answers is full of shit.

I’m open to the possibility that it’s all a joke, but I don’t personally believe it is. Like I said, there are only two possibilities and anybody that is claiming 100% that there’s nothing to it is full of shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:08 AM 12-15-2020
:-)

If you don’t want to be labeled a pedo maybe you shouldn’t have a social media page full of reasons to suspect you’re a pedo. If you and the people you associate with are constantly posting children and making pedo references there’s a good chance people might think you’re a fucking pedo.

GMAFB.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 125
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up