ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 125
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 05:02 PM 12-05-2019
I think Q is BS
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 05:33 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I think Q is BS
You've got quite a streak going in terms of being wrong about everything, might as well keep it rolling. At least you spelled everything right. Even "Q" and "BS". You've been putting in work, good job.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:41 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
NEVER, huh? Never been under the impression that Q is a single person? Never assumed it COULD be Trump, even though you JUST said that Trump posts as "Q+"?

Yeah, is that the tree you wanna hang yourself on? You sure?
I'm not sure why it matters, to be honest with you. My thoughts on our current situation evolves as new information comes in. I'm not a psychic. I certainly have nothing to prove to you. You're inconsequential.

I've never been of the belief that it's a single person that I can recall. It has seems very clear that Q is a collective, with posts coming in at times from different parts of the world. I've never believed that Trump is the sole person behind it. I have always believed that Trump is firmly behind it though. He's not only aware of it, but he has fun with it. He drops Q dog whistles in literally every rally, and often times he does this during press briefings. And yes, Trump is a member of the collective. He posts under Q+.
[Reply]
Donger 05:48 PM 12-05-2019
there is a worldwide cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles who rule the world, essentially, and they control everything. They control politicians, and they control the media. They control Hollywood, and they cover up their existence, essentially. And they would have continued ruling the world, were it not for the election of President Donald Trump

So, how does one join?
[Reply]
Taco John 05:56 PM 12-05-2019
Most of them are born into it, though not all. They have organizations for recruitment efforts. You climb the ladder by participating in terrible things and basically proving yourself. Eyes Wide Shut is a small peek into the "how does one join" question.
[Reply]
Donger 06:00 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Most of them are born into it, though not all. They have organizations for recruitment efforts. You climb the ladder by participating in terrible things and basically proving yourself. Eyes Wide Shut is a small peek into the "how does one join" question.
Sounds like a cult.
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:05 PM 12-05-2019
I'm not sure why it matters, to be honest with you. My thoughts on our current situation evolves as new information comes in. I'm not a psychic. I certainly have nothing to prove to you. You're inconsequential.

I've never been of the belief that it's a single person that I can recall. It has seems very clear that Q is a collective, with posts coming in at times from different parts of the world. I've never believed that Trump is the sole person behind it. I have always believed that Trump is firmly behind it though. He's not only aware of it, but he has fun with it. He drops Q dog whistles in literally every rally, and often times he does this during press briefings. And yes, Trump is a member of the collective. He posts under Q+.
Like i said, you spew so much bullshit you can't even keep your narratives straight. It matters because it further illustrates how delusional you are, how you need to adjust your story over and over again to stay within the framework of your conspiracy.

As i said, you went from:

1. It's Trump
2. It's someone close to Trump AND Trump
3. It's a collective (this is the required narrative necessary to allow Q to exist beyond Trump's presidency, so you can carry this shit into further elections)
4. It's a collective comprised of of Trump and NSA in a war against the CIA

Remember, you called me a liar for pointing that out. A real quick search, in the 1st thread i opened proved in fact, that you are full of shit and a liar. Proving you a liar is easy, because like i said, you can't remember all the bullshit you weave.

Q has made it very clear that he travels with the President. From pictures taken and posted from Air Force one that have been corroborated with time stamps and locations, to close-up pictures of the veto pen and signed executive orders.
But i guess "He" refers to a collective now? Yeah, get wrecked.
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:09 PM 12-05-2019
This is just your way of lying.
I've never been under the impression that the Q operation is a single person.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Remember when you use to reference the flight coordinates of AF-1 and claimed that the posts were being made from the same location AF-1 was flying?

Ring a bell, liar?
You spin so much shit you can't even keep your bullshit straight anymore.
Your lies have no effect on me.

Q has made it very clear that he travels with the President. From pictures taken and posted from Air Force one that have been corroborated with time stamps and locations, to close-up pictures of the veto pen and signed executive orders.

via GIPHY

Clowning you is just too easy.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:13 PM 12-05-2019
Hahaha! That's the best you've got?

I referred to Q as a "he?"

hahahaha! So what? I still do that.

Weak. What are you trying to prove anyways? What does it matter if I called Q a "he" previously?
[Reply]
Taco John 06:14 PM 12-05-2019
I can't believe he posted a mic drop for such a weak post. Hysterical.
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:20 PM 12-05-2019
What's hysterical is how easy it is to find one example proving me correct, and you trying to pretend that you always refer to a collective as a single entity.

Good god you are pathetic.
[Reply]
Detoxing 06:23 PM 12-05-2019
Can't even refute the post :-), instead you pretend that you've always referred to a collective group as a singular entity. Too fucking funny.

Jut face it, you are a goddamn liar and i just clowned your ass yet again.

No one is going to buy your bullshit excuses TaQo.

Yeah, i just "made it up" and just made up the post you wrote too right?

Clown shoes. Just go, you're done here. Again.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:24 PM 12-05-2019
What are you even talking about? What does it even matter if my thoughts on this operation evolved as more information came out? What does it matter if I singularized the "entity" called Q into a "He?" What does it matter?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:29 PM 12-05-2019
I can't believe he posted a mic drop for such a weak post. Hysterical.
Have you not seen his body of work?
[Reply]
Taco John 06:37 PM 12-05-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Have you not seen his body of work?
To be honest with you, the only time I pay any attention to him is when he's following me around demanding that I address stupid little nonsense points, like whether or not my thoughts on the Q operation have evolved as more information became known.

Of course, that's kind of his thing. He spends a lot of time distracting the issue.

The original thing I posted is actually very interesting. It's a post from April 2019 that basically tells us about the moment we're in at the present.

[Reply]
Page 24 of 125
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up