ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 125
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
threebag02 09:02 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Yippy Yo Yippy Yay???
[Reply]
Taco John 09:37 PM 07-28-2019
Q has been scooping the news more frequently lately.
[Reply]
Bump 09:42 PM 07-28-2019
Democrats distancing themselves from Hillary? Something strange is going on with big wig demonrats and their twitter accounts and HRC.
[Reply]
Munson 09:45 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Democrats distancing themselves from Hillary? Something strange is going on with big wig demonrats and their twitter accounts and HRC.
I read somewhere that Obama unfollowed Crooked Hillary.
[Reply]
Bump 09:46 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Munson:
I read somewhere that Obama unfollowed Crooked Hillary.
Ya it appears so. Bernie deleted everything up until June of this year, lol.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:32 AM 07-29-2019
Still no evidence that Qanon is more than just a figment of gullible peoples' imaginations?
[Reply]
Taco John 10:00 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Still no evidence that Qanon is more than just a figment of gullible peoples' imaginations?

LOL

These people will stay asleep to this even when the evidence tells them right in the face.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:21 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
LOL

These people will stay asleep to this even when the evidence tells them right in the face.
Except there's no credible evidence saying anything to anyone, let alone right in anyone's face.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:56 AM 07-29-2019
If you're not noticing that Q is scooping the news, there's not any point in me saying anything to you. You're a waste of my time.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:24 AM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
If you're not noticing that Q is scooping the news, there's not any point in me saying anything to you. You're a waste of my time.
You'll post anything except actual evidence. Excuses excuses.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:42 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Nunes gives a signal...




"Declassified documents in hand" ???
Sooo, what is this supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by Munson:
Q posts from 2 days ago talk about Dan Coats being forced out.



I have no idea if Q is legit or not, but Coats leaving has been a rumor for a while now
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:31 PM 07-29-2019
:-)

Joe diGenova just dropped a BOMBSHELL 🍿🍿 pic.twitter.com/0rvlnxMHmW

— ILoveMyFreedom.org (@ILMFOrg) July 29, 2019

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:00 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
:-)
Rule #1 of bullshit spotting: When the source's name includes "patriot", "freedom", or "liberty", you're reading some bullshit.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:56 PM 07-30-2019

JUST IN: Trump tags QAnon account in calling for voter ID law https://t.co/m5aRl568cj pic.twitter.com/HsVNWCH3rv

— The Hill (@thehill) July 30, 2019

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:05 PM 07-30-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Click the link, marvel at the parade of dipshits. :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 125
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up