ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 125
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:54 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You have no credibility with anyone to make it matter. No one on this forum trusts you. So you're right - who gives a shit?
Yet you're the one that sports the moniker TaQo wrong. No one has been more wrong than you. You're a fraud. But at least you have BEP, the most despised poster on the forum and Hummers Dicks to be your buddy to bounce insults off each other :-)
[Reply]
Detoxing 04:04 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
:-)

He went into the Game of Thrones thread and trashed others angrily, for their opinions and calling them out over a TV series. :-) :-) A TV series! He's a hot head.
Here's the thread, you lying cunt. Find me where im being hostile. I remember that conversation too.

I remember several posters telling you to shut the fuck with your dramatic bullshit.

Quit lyin', crazy cat lady. You're the most hated poster here for a reason.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...rones&page=316
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:18 PM 07-23-2019
I don't buy the "Tarot code" (or any date f4gging) but in fairness, Detoxing spends a lot of time and energy giving cover to pedos. Never once has he ever said "wait a minute - we should err on the side of protecting children." No, he always, without fail, comes down on the side of the abusers. Anyone in this "game" to protect children is immediately pounced upon as prey to ridicule. Not once have we ever seen, "there's a lot of strange facts out there that raise concern for any reasonable human adult." No. It's always, "HA HA HA! You believe that children are being exploited! HA HA HA!"

It's going to be rough for the guy when the Epstein files are released. The backpedaling will be ****ing epic.
do you, consistently, err on the side of protecting children? It would be great if you did, but I donít recall your thoughts on the border children, parkland survivors, etc. Are you consistently fighting to protect them as well?

If so, kudos.
[Reply]
Taco John 05:48 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yet you're the one that sports the moniker TaQo wrong. No one has been more wrong than you. You're a fraud. But at least you have BEP, the most despised poster on the forum and Hummers Dicks to be your buddy to bounce insults off each other :-)
What do I care if a handful of haters coin #TacoWrong? You think that gets in my head at all?

I mean, first of all, I'm still basking in the glory of being one of the lone voices here who recognized that Trump would win early on. But you want to bust out #TacoWrong while Epstein is making headlines? That's hilarious...
[Reply]
Taco John 05:55 PM 07-23-2019
To quote Scott Adams: Adding sarcasm to your misunderstanding of what is happening around you is not an opinion. It just feels like one.

The cognitive dissonance will wear off, and you'll be left wondering what you were thinking when the evidence was right in front of you, "coincidences" piled up to the ceiling all surrounding the foundation. Laura Silsby, Jeffery Epstein, pedophile, Jimmy Comet, peophile, Anthony Weiner, John Pedesta, Mariana Abramovic, and more. You're not voting for a president, you're voting for an impeachment. You're voting for gridlock.

And indeed, you're voting for war.

Government should serve the people, not the donors, and not the special interests. Vote against the person who lives her life to trade access and favors to special interests at your expense. Vote against Hillary. Vote for Justice. Vote to make America Great Again.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:02 PM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
do you, consistently, err on the side of protecting children? It would be great if you did, but I donít recall your thoughts on the border children, parkland survivors, etc. Are you consistently fighting to protect them as well?

If so, kudos.
Yes, of course. It comes down to the lowest common denominator: the individual child. The reason why Trump's predecessors inacted the seperation policy was to protect individual children from child traffickers. I fully support Trump's continuation of this policy, especially in light of the declared a human trafficking national emergency declared on December 21st, 2017.

I certainly think it's unfortunate that it has to be this way, but during a national crisis, a rigid system is required to clean the system up. It's not at all how I prefer things to be, but in order to fight the hidden human trafficking lobby, you need a few arrows in your sling.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:08 PM 07-23-2019
do you, consistently, err on the side of protecting children? It would be great if you did, but I don’t recall your thoughts on the border children, parkland survivors, etc. Are you consistently fighting to protect them as well?

If so, kudos.
Have you consistently spoken out on protecting border children when Obama was separating children? I don't think so. I never heard a word from you then.

Over 75%, or some such number, of these families coming through the border don't even DNA test showing the kids they bring with them are part of their family. So are you concerned where these adults got these kids, to care for the children as you insinuate you do? I don't think so. I never heard you question who they belonged to.

Do you support armed but vetted personal on school properties to protect children? I don't think so.

Do you support putting children on harmful psychiatric drugs that induce psychotic breaks and acts of violence on others? I think you do.

Quit virtue signaling. You're no one to judge others.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:32 PM 07-27-2019
Nunes gives a signal...

Corn ready for to be cut! pic.twitter.com/jXHBgN3Um3

— Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) July 27, 2019

"Declassified documents in hand" ???
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:44 PM 07-27-2019
Wow. Wow. Wow.
[Reply]
Bump 09:04 PM 07-27-2019

If so, kudos.
"Well if you don't like what they are doing in abortion clinics, than you must want open borders and the 2nd amendment repealed, or you're totes a hypocrite, ammiright. haha got 'em, hashtag #rekt"
[Reply]
Bowser 09:13 AM 07-28-2019
Nunes gives a signal...

"Declassified documents in hand" ???

Nine dots ... ... ...
??? ??? ???https://t.co/qNgFIJGwYT pic.twitter.com/L96FJF7pEo

— D'Plorbl DREGs (@DontDregMeBro) July 27, 2019

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:43 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Here's the thread, you lying ****. Find me where im being hostile. I remember that conversation too.

I remember several posters telling you to shut the **** with your dramatic bullshit.

Quit lyin', crazy cat lady. You're the most hated poster here for a reason.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...rones&page=316
Such a loving reply.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:24 PM 07-28-2019
I don't buy the "Tarot code" (or any date f4gging) but in fairness, Detoxing spends a lot of time and energy giving cover to pedos.
Well Ann Coulter quotes statistics of the high amount of child sex/rape happening in Mexican/Hispanic culture compared to other cultures.
Perhaps, that's the reason Toxic is so hyper outraged over threads exposing it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:29 PM 07-28-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
You don't say...shocking...just...shocking, lol. Tbh I have him on ignore, so I don't see any of his other bs. Only when I want to pull the post up, which is just short of never. He deserves the reputation everyone has given him. This is probably his last outpost. The only place he can still act like a man - however badly he may botch those attempts. The epitome of a keyboard warrior.

I don't mind him, except for the pedophile-protecting part. He - totally inadvertently of course - helps me get this message out by responding to me so often. Plus, I really enjoy getting in someone's head, especially when that person is a real creep - and you can tell how far I'm inside his. Just look at his posts, lol. It's why I like the novel Crime and Punishment so much. It takes you inside a criminal's mind as he goes insane. Brilliant novel, highly recommended if you haven't already.
Me too, unless I see a quote and even there he's usually displaying his Tourette Syndrome at someone like a screaming like maniacal banshee. Plus, he thinks because NeoCons, Commies, Progs and leftists don't like me, or give me shit, means it must be everyone here. He's into group think like a high-school kid, who follows the popular crowd, who never matured. My integrity to my world view matters more to me that that kind of game. My rep panel would shock him tho'! It's not what he thinks.
[Reply]
Munson 06:31 PM 07-28-2019
Q posts from 2 days ago talk about Dan Coats being forced out.

[Reply]
Page 18 of 125
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up