Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:02 AM 07-19-2012
Let's switch it up a bit.....

When you licked da hole what'd it taste like?
[Reply]
lcarus 11:04 AM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Hole itself? I would if was freshly showered. I've never done it before.....but i'd tinker with the idea if it was zest fully clean on a good looking woman.
That shitter box isn't fully clean unless it's ZEST fully clean. :-) Ain't that the truth?
[Reply]
rico 12:05 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Let's switch it up a bit.....

When you licked da hole what'd it taste like?
Kind of sugary/sweet. It's not a taste I prefer, but if my chick is recently showered or bathed, I'll definitely do it.

The thing is, I hate the mere thought that chicks are able to fart and poop. It grosses me out. In fact, if any of my significant others have farted in front of me in the past, I usually throw a bit of a fit and won't speak to them for about 5 minutes. While I find girl farts/poops repulsive, it confuses me as to why I'm actually willing to lick my fiancee's bunghole when I have a woodrow. I think it comes down to a couple things:

1.) You get a "she is willing to get as freaky as possible with ME" feeling that is kind of encouraging.

and

2.) Every time I've done this, it has been when my chick was recently showered. It's kind of a turn-on when the dirtiest part of your hot fiancee's anatomy is actually clean and non-stinky and definitely cleaner than you'd expect other girls to be.

Sitting here thinking about it, it does not sound appealing at all....but when it's on, by golly it's on!

Just my two cents about licking chick's bungholes.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:15 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by notorious:
Why? Isn't that just standard procedure?
More of a tips/how to/strategy/results thread.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:22 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I'm seriously considering starting a shaving my balls thread.
Potentially Q.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:25 PM 07-19-2012
So do you all have your wives fill out a questionairre before hitting the sack at night?

When is the last time you pooped?
Do you feel the urge to poop now?
Have you thoroughly scrubbed your bunghole since last pooping?
Showered or just toilet paper?
Are you SURE you scrubbed well and things are sparkly clean?

Very well.

Do you prefer a rimjob or full on tongue thrusting?

Commence analinguis!
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:42 PM 07-19-2012

[Reply]
rico 12:45 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by NewChief:
So do you all have your wives fill out a questionairre before hitting the sack at night?

When is the last time you pooped?
Do you feel the urge to poop now?
Have you thoroughly scrubbed your bunghole since last pooping?
Showered or just toilet paper?
Are you SURE you scrubbed well and things are sparkly clean?

Very well.

Do you prefer a rimjob or full on tongue thrusting?

Commence analinguis!
Yes, I do ask those questions.
[Reply]
Sucky 12:47 PM 07-19-2012
Without question. I'm a freak and love likcing women's asses.
[Reply]
NewChief 12:49 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
Yes, I do ask those questions.
Liar. You know you're a freak and will go down even when it's brown. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:57 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
You're a whiny bitch.
you're an autistic virgin
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:10 PM 07-19-2012
You bet your ass I do.
[Reply]
wutamess 01:11 PM 07-19-2012
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
^ :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 01:13 PM 07-19-2012
And putting your dick in her mouth isn't? Flinging a load in between the hills when there's a perfectly good sheet you could put it on?

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-**** the backdoor if that's what she's into.

A good woman's going to do all kinds of sex stuff that, if taken out of context is 'degrading'. But when you look at it as something she'll do for you because she'll know you like it then it's your job to reciprocate.

Grow up, be a man and do your job. If part of that job's licking an asshole, then so be it.
:-)
[Reply]
QuikSsurfer 01:15 PM 07-19-2012

It's all fair down there. If she's willing to lick my balls when I get home from work and put up with whatever cheese has built up over 8 hours of sitting in an office chair, then by God, I'll nut up and tongue-fuck the backdoor if that's what she's into.

[Reply]
Page 10 of 38
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up