ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
In Memoriam>RIP Logical (Jim)
Son of Logical 02:39 PM 04-29-2009
Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 01:41 PM 05-04-2009
I wish I had seen this before he passed. I genuinely liked him and would liked to have said goodbye.

God bless your family.
[Reply]
chiefsfan1963 01:48 PM 05-04-2009
I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

I did not know Logical lived here in San Diego.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 04:35 PM 05-04-2009
Condolences to you and your family for your loss.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 07:40 PM 05-04-2009
Originally Posted by Adam:
So great to hear. A few years ago in this strange new world of online communities, I think a lot of us began feeling that it would always be a bunch of anonymous strangers, all interchangeable. I've learned that it just isn't the case. The interactions we have online are real, and it makes me smile to know that in Jim's final hours he received some comfort from his friends on ChiefsPlanet.

Goodbye, Jim.
I'm glad you wrote this Adam. I tried several times and couldn't find the right words.

Very well done.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 09:19 PM 05-04-2009
Wow...I wish I had seen this before Jim passed away. My sincerest condolences to Jim's family.
[Reply]
Tactical Funky 11:48 PM 05-04-2009
Wow. This caught me by surprise as I haven't frequented this board much lately in the past few months...

I never had the chance to meet Jim in person, but he came across as a very good, genuine person.

Godspeed, Jim. My deepest condolences to his family.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 03:01 AM 05-05-2009
Jim death while sad. Will mean he won't suffer and he will be blessed by his lord. I never really chatted with him but he was a decent man. Now grant peace to him and his family. God be with you.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:24 AM 05-05-2009
My prayers go out to you and your family.
[Reply]
Katie 10:50 AM 05-05-2009
I'm so sorry to hear this. I have always enjoyed his remarks and insights on this board and know what a great guy he was. Bless you and your family - every difficult moment has the potential to open your hearts. I hope your hearts are full of good memories of your dad.
[Reply]
Buck 04:42 PM 05-05-2009
Wow, he was only 53?

Thats scary man, way too young.
[Reply]
badgirl 05:58 PM 05-05-2009
I am so sorry, he will be missed. I pray for strength for you and your family and I am glad to hear he was right with God that will be a great comfort I am sure. God Bless.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:13 PM 05-05-2009
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie:
Wow, he was only 53?

Thats scary man, way too young.
Yeah? Try 43. That's when my dad bit the dirt. Natural causes and all.
[Reply]
badgirl 06:14 PM 05-05-2009
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Yeah? Try 43. That's when my dad bit the dirt. Natural causes and all.
Mine was 42, I have already outlived him by 2 years.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 06:19 PM 05-05-2009
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Mine was 42, I have already outlived him by 2 years.
Stay strong.

And I'm sorry.

BTW: I've outlived my father and my grandfather.

It's all going to work out.

Well, maybe not for them...
[Reply]
badgirl 06:21 PM 05-05-2009
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Stay strong.

And I'm sorry.
It was 25 years ago and I grew up being strong. Thanks and I am also sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 29
« First < 131920212223 24252627 > Last »
Up